Bis enchants

Tom Ganks

I havent been looking too much, but I noticed Scorched Leg Armor - Item - World of Warcraft has a stronger scale than higher lvl chants for the 24 bracket. EDIT :for dps/crit

Post any others if you would like.

(inform me and post a link if theres a thread in this bracket that already covers this, and I will take it down)

Last edited:
There is no BIS everything js based on customizing to your playstyle. I love this patch so far, I may do my toons different than someone else. Even a rogue may want more stamina or agility .

Guildies will bounce different gear sets off eachother that when it pays to be in a guild or have alot of real id friends.

Dat Bager always recruiting.

Scorched leg armor may be the king of new op enchants.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't really have time to play untill the weekend, I got my toons ready with all the chants, getting quite exited reading all this :)

Yea I think they mest up the scaling on this item xD its not much different than its stats at 80

see a lot of rogues with it. not sure why'd they take it over +9 agil

because nightstalker only works in stealth.

anyone know if elemental force procs off of flame shock?

Arguable I guess

Would 12 PvP power be better than 9 agility on cloak for a rogue?

i think pvp power is BiS for everything tbh

Blurred speed doesn't stack with nightstalker? Idk but at least in earlier patches minor speed has stacked with it. Maybe 5.4 changed it, or blurred speed has different mechanics.

Blurred speed doesn't stack with nightstalker? Idk but at least in earlier patches minor speed has stacked with it. Maybe 5.4 changed it, or blurred speed has different mechanics.

confirmed, in 5.3 minor speed (8%) stacked with nightstalker (20%) and totaled 30%

Still waiting to play 5.4.. :D

Blurred Speed does in fact stack in 5.4. Tested no boots = speed 100% add Nightstalker = 120% add boots back on with Blurred Speed = 130%

Side note - Any opinion on Dancing Steel being better than Mongoose on main hand. I currently have Mongoose and don't want to switch it up until the jury is in with a verdict on which procs more effectively?

Blurred Speed does in fact stack in 5.4. Tested no boots = speed 100% add Nightstalker = 120% add boots back on with Blurred Speed = 130%

Side note - Any opinion on Dancing Steel being better than Mongoose on main hand. I currently have Mongoose and don't want to switch it up until the jury is in with a verdict on which procs more effectively?

From what I read from wowhead, mongoose is 1ppm and dancing steel 2,3ppm. I haven't really gotten into how PPM and procrates works, but with some simple logic I'd say dancing steel should proc 2,3times more than mongoose? :) Please feel free to correct me on this if you know better!

From what I read from wowhead, mongoose is 1ppm and dancing steel 2,3ppm. I haven't really gotten into how PPM and procrates works, but with some simple logic I'd say dancing steel should proc 2,3times more than mongoose? :) Please feel free to correct me on this if you know better!

Thanks for the feedback, seems like sound logic. I guess I'll have to fork over some gold to test it now ;P

I'm a rogue and can't wait for something to proc, I need agi to have the bigger ambush as possible so... +15 agi on both

I'm a rogue and can't wait for something to proc, I need agi to have the bigger ambush as possible so... +15 agi on both

Been testing Dancing Steel and I'd say it procs at least 75% of the time give or take on the white swing for the ambush hits. Also definitely up more than Mongoose.

Users who are viewing this thread