BIS Enchants for NEW Heirloom Gear!

Crucifer said:
This coming from a hunter...i mean if no one can kill them or stop them and any other class will just die horribly to them whats the point?

I'd figure maybe rogues could but...im not sure. Clothies have to be melted by Explosive shot at that level. Esp. a Twinked Explosive Shot.

You haven't even made a twink yet and you're already complaining about hunters. Honestly the most fun I've had lately has been on my priest, who can out heal most hunters depending on the situation (and kill many of them). Of course a skilled hunter will continue to be overpowered, but there aren't too many atm.

Duckhunt said:
[item]Shadow Guard[/item]

[item]Savage Guard[/item]

[item]Ice Guard[/item]

If you obtained any of these pre-4.03 then you can put them on your BOA helms when you get them. Unfortunately I was lazy and didn't grab any before the patch. They will also work on BOA leggings once they're released.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

I saw shadow guard on AH last week and didn't think to grab it, I knew some had on goggles and could be used but didn't think of a use for it now. Ugggggg I'm so f'in dissapointed now, wowwwwww

Lawlpurge said:
FUCK FUCK FUCK

I saw shadow guard on AH last week and didn't think to grab it, I knew some had on goggles and could be used but didn't think of a use for it now. Ugggggg I'm so f'in dissapointed now, wowwwwww

You know its bop right?

Evade said:
get trolled

Trolling is supposed to stir up some kind of emotion, e.g. make people angry or upset, making yourself look stupid over nothing is hardly trolling... if it was intended trolling it was the worst attempt I have ever seen and an infriction should be given :) its all good brah

Silinrul said:
You haven't even made a twink yet and you're already complaining about hunters. Honestly the most fun I've had lately has been on my priest, who can out heal most hunters depending on the situation (and kill many of them). Of course a skilled hunter will continue to be overpowered, but there aren't too many atm.

I have the worlds most geared hunter twink...and most likely the most skilled.

Just an FYI for the "You haven't even made one yet." part.

Pizza said:
Yes, all of the 29s you know play 85s now for DetoX on Laughing Skull. I was invited to play, but turned it down because of school.

I remember when i was invited to play in detox. Was so happy and getting money to transfer, then WOTLK hit and twinking died >.< My 19 guild (Any last words. ) and detox. Was so sad i quit wow for a while

Fri899 said:
I remember when i was invited to play in detox. Was so happy and getting money to transfer, then WOTLK hit and twinking died >.< My 19 guild (Any last words. ) and detox. Was so sad i quit wow for a while

Yeah, DetoX has a great group of players. I enjoyed playing 29s and 39s with them. Really fun playing for a guild that is run and taken as serious as mine. If I was to get into 85s I would bring one of mine over to their guild to continue playing with them.

Crucifer said:
I know you by name for 19s who were you in DetoX?

Shwingshwong

Crucifer said:
did you ever play when i was playing? Name sounds familiar but not sure.

Yep, I was actually in the premades you played against DetoX. At least, I think you were in the premades?

Quite a few for different guilds. :D aha yeah i know your hunter. lol

Most these people on these forums are EU don't know my Twink. Its a real shame...he was a masterpiece of low level gear. Again such time wasted now.

Users who are viewing this thread