BiS Enchantments for F2P Twinks(not P2P)

Mrcer

OG
Title says it all, what are the BiS enchantments that are available for F2P Twinks for each item slot.

EDIT: I found the link:) Ignore this post :D

why would you care anyway, you're rolling round with practically every slot taken up by gear and enchants that are not obtainable by real f2p 20 twinks. Not to mention 225 skinning and herbalism as opposed to the 100 limit imposed on our trial accounts.

Why dont you just roll a level 24 instead of trying to blend in and pretend you're skilled. I seen Realtalk the alliance hunter giving you a lesson on how to play last night at gurubashi, shame you were just mashing insect swarm and moonfire and then following that up with 800 starsurge crits? and healing to full with 225 skill lifeblood and potts?

might aswell just level up to 24...

Slimshadylol said:
why would you care anyway, you're rolling round with practically every slot taken up by gear and enchants that are not obtainable by real f2p 20 twinks. Not to mention 225 skinning and herbalism as opposed to the 100 limit imposed on our trial accounts.

Why dont you just roll a level 24 instead of trying to blend in and pretend you're skilled. I seen Realtalk the alliance hunter giving you a lesson on how to play last night at gurubashi, shame you were just mashing insect swarm and moonfire and then following that up with 800 starsurge crits? and healing to full with 225 skill lifeblood and potts?

might aswell just level up to 24...

unless he has a really really low health pool his lifeblood isnt healing him to full, and i hope to god a hunter at 20 can kill a damn balance druid.

Well he must of used a lifeblood/pot macro because it took him for 10% to 95%. and actually no even when he was trying to gank Onkelkonkel or whatever the guys name is all he has to do it open from stealth, insect swarm, moonfire, keep rejuv on himself and then line of sight which is all too easy in gurubashi and when he decides he wants to 1 shot just cast a starsurge. anyway my point here is Cer is probably one of the worst druids ive seen playing at level 20. but ffs his gear and damage is sick. but why doesnt he just go all out and roll a 24 :/

Users who are viewing this thread