BiS Elemental Shaman Aliance only chardev

Well, not much gear from ally, but here it is (Maybe wrong, never used Chardev before :D)

Screen Shot 2012-07-26 at 8.13.53 PM.png

Chest is missing, Chardev wouldn't find: Mystical Vest of the Elements. I don't know why. Again I am a noob w/ this thing. :D Not sure, for bracers/gloves/ and shield, correct me if Im wrong. Thanks.

-Xenon

Edit: Vigorous Belt is of the "Vision".

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone link me a BiS els sham alliance only chardev please

chardev 9

things to bear in mind:

this chardev is not hitcapped, there is a 0.05% chance to miss D: if this bothers you (matter of opinion i guess) then switch lavishly jeweled ring out and use Advisors band, and use spider silk drape instead of BoA cape.

chardev is stupid and wont allow me to select 225 skinning so add another 1.3 % onto the crit chance

100hp on chest is my preference because the way i see it, it is 60 hp vs 4 SP (never go oom as ele and negligible spell crit from 4 int)

Helm: Mystical Coif of the Elements
Neck: Thick Bronze Necklace
Shoulders: Mystical Pauldrons of Elements
Back: Spider Silk Drape +5 all resist
Chest:Mystical Vest of Elements
Wrist: Craystaline cuffs +15 SP(Since you wont be able to obtain Acquisition Bracers)
Weapon: Devout Aurastone Hammer +22 int ( this enchant may be subject to change come MoP, not sure though)
Shield: Forest Buckler +10 Stam + 10 Spirit ( Choose this shield since you wont be able to obtain Shield of Talrendis Point)
Gloves: Serpentis Gloves +16 Sp (This is a quest chain in WC) Other Alternative may be Serpent Gloves off Lord Serpentis
Belt:Vigorous Belt of the Vision (This is a satchel item)
Legs: Godfreys Britches +16 armor (This is from a quest in SFK)
Boots: SPider Silk Boots (Put whatever enchant youd like on this, It really comes down to preference) Use these boots since you wont be able to obtain Conspirators Slippers
Ring 1: Argas ring (Off a quest in Ashenvale)
Ring 2:Lavishly Jeweled Ring
Trink 1: BoA alliance trinket
Trink 2: Discerning Eye of the Beast
^^^^^^^
You can switch out whatever twinkets that youd like once you get AGM

I think that you will be hitcapped with the Hit off the Ring and Cloak

This is just all off the top of my head too btw, but i think its accurate :D :D :D

Helm: Mystical Coif of the Elements
Neck: Thick Bronze Necklace
Shoulders: Mystical Pauldrons of Elements
Back: Spider Silk Drape +5 all resist
Chest:Mystical Vest of Elements
Wrist: Craystaline cuffs +15 SP(Since you wont be able to obtain Acquisition Bracers)
Weapon: Devout Aurastone Hammer +22 int ( this enchant may be subject to change come MoP, not sure though)
Shield: Forest Buckler +10 Stam + 10 Spirit ( Choose this shield since you wont be able to obtain Shield of Talrendis Point)
Gloves: Serpentis Gloves +16 Sp (This is a quest chain in WC) Other Alternative may be Serpent Gloves off Lord Serpentis
Belt:Vigorous Belt of the Vision (This is a satchel item)
Legs: Godfreys Britches +16 armor (This is from a quest in SFK)
Boots: SPider Silk Boots (Put whatever enchant youd like on this, It really comes down to preference) Use these boots since you wont be able to obtain Conspirators Slippers
Ring 1: Argas ring (Off a quest in Ashenvale)
Ring 2:Lavishly Jeweled Ring
Trink 1: BoA alliance trinket
Trink 2: Discerning Eye of the Beast
^^^^^^^
You can switch out whatever twinkets that youd like once you get AGM

I think that you will be hitcapped with the Hit off the Ring and Cloak

This is just all off the top of my head too btw, but i think its accurate :D :D :D

Yeah, I'd say that looks about right

Users who are viewing this thread