"BIS" Ele Shaman?

Phrontistery

i was making waves u was surfing in 'em
Not exactly looking for a rating, wasn't sure where to post this but I'm wondering what peoples opinions would be on Elemental shamans, as there seems to be quite a few options for me.

Essentially, looking at this - what would you change? This is the set I'm using in battlegrounds currently.
Inb4 armor kits

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anubarak/Phrontistery/simple

(Looking for DPS not survivability)

Last edited by a moderator:
nobles robe

and you will do more dps rolling with insig, or more dps when it matters

idk much about capping on eles

Last edited by a moderator:
gfed for f2p
not gfed for p2p
wowhead lists loottables from lootfiles, so you see it in the loottable because it droped pre shattering, if you use wowdb.com or buffed.com you ll not find it in the loottable!!

True that. Now if I could just get them to drop :)

gfed for f2p
not gfed for p2p
wowhead lists loottables from lootfiles, so you see it in the loottable because it droped pre shattering, if you use wowdb.com or buffed.com you ll not find it in the loottable!!

walking boots are as of cata ilvl 20 meaning they can only drop from lvl 17-23. maria is as of cata lvl 15. they are gfd.

if i are going for dps, and I prize int more then crit, i would probably go

Brilliant Necklace 1/2/0/2

Battle Healer's Cloak 5/5/0/2

Mindthrust Bracers 4/5/0/4 or Uninsured Bracers 3/3/3/0

Girdle of Nobility 4/9/6/0

Corpse Rompers 6/9/0/0 or Merger Boots 4/4/4/0

Stillwater's Signet 5/3/4/0 for crit or Advisor's Ring 2/5/0/7 for easy hit cap

Discerning Eye of the Beast 0/7/0/0

Shield of Talrendis Point 4/4/4/0

or Dignified Headmaster's Charge 11/9/7/0
(meh block and armor)

if I more strength and more info about WoD heirloom tab, I would abandon my tauren and re-roll panda for 12/12food buff, add any 3spirit or hit and I'm cap, of course I would prepare the non food buff set just incase I didn't got the chance to eat food buff(gy camped)

gfed for f2p
not gfed for p2p

If you are grouped with a p2p , can you get them to drop ?

Users who are viewing this thread