BiS Disc Priest

Dcm

idc
Could anyone please give me a link to a BiS 70 disc priest?

Thanks!

for what purpose?

for arenas my priest is to my preference almost bis, i'd just sub in the engineering trinket for tyrandes, the other sunwell trash drop wand and maybe the crafted belt with 2 sockets

Minihydra @ Kel'Thuzad - Game - World of Warcraft

for bgs you can also get away with sunwell helm+gloves+cape from kj, and switch some gems to preference for more mana longevity

Arenas and BGs, and what not. Sorry for not including that, lol.

Many thanks.

Also interested in this. Running feral/disc priest comp in 2's and frost mage, feral, disc priest in 3's at 70. Curious about BiS recs.

miniydra said:
for what purpose?

for arenas my priest is to my preference almost bis, i'd just sub in the engineering trinket for tyrandes, the other sunwell trash drop wand and maybe the crafted belt with 2 sockets

for bgs you can also get away with sunwell helm+gloves+cape from kj, and switch some gems to preference for more mana longevity

Shit, I'm impressed. That priest looks really good. Apart from what you mentioned, I can't really come up with any improvements. +1

miniydra said:
for what purpose?

I do have a few questions about your gear #1 why spell pen as a healer? #2 why not pvp belt u get more resil from the pvp belt even tho u lose a socket besides that nice job

Also bad to have a rogue resist a swp and allow him to leave combat and stealth

Clearing it up

Fatherhenry said:
I do have a few questions about your gear #1 why spell pen as a healer? #2 why not pvp belt u get more resil from the pvp belt even tho u lose a socket besides that nice job

I understand why you would have some and my 70 twink priest has the cape enchant imo gemming for it is a waist of a gem, with 35 spell pen u will only ever be resisted by a team with a priest and it will not be very often.

Another critique is why would u not get double (2) set bonuses by having half satin half mooncloth gear? that gives far more resil for hardly anything.

And the belt that drops is the belt of the long road

I have a priest, complete with Conqueror title, in relatively modest gear. Sunwell mace from KJ, engineering 450 but nowhere near PVE BIS across the board. As disc I pretty much find that you just need to gem int/resil gems on the Brutal stuff and unless you're getting gang raped by 4-5 players in a BG you're damn well unkillable.

For priests I have a rule of thumb, make all your Sunwell/BT/Hyjal drops shadow and just run the Brutal stuff as disc. I've never had the desire or saw the need to upgrade my healing gear unless you're looking to have a 20k+ mana pool or stack haste for quick mana burns.

Users who are viewing this thread