bis arms weapon enchant?

executioneer looks interesting. Dancing steel / Landslide / Crusader is probably better tho.

your best options are executioner, crusader, dancing steel. Crusader is more strength but the proc chance is a gamble every time you engage. Dancing steel is less str and no heal but It's up so often it's as if you have an extra 124 AP at almost all times. Executioner for your arms warr will have you crit every other hit on proc which comes out to be more sustained burst than crusader or dancing steel but with the same problem as crusader and that unreliable proc. I switch between all 3 but I usually have dancing steel. as long as you stack a decent amount of crit. 26-30% you'll benefit very much from dancing steel or crusader over executioner. My personal preference, Dancing steel>executioner>crusader. Dancing steel being up as often as it is combined with around a 30% crit chance will give you more Enrage+DS slam crits. which will usually = more burst. there are those fun times when it happens with crusader up but it's not nearly often enough for my taste. give um all a shot. and try untraditional ones too, you may be surprised and find something else you prefer.

Last edited by a moderator:
hurricane looks like it could be really good...

i see it procs tons of crit and haste rating at the same time

im in the middle of updating shirty ill have to try it first

I use Dancing Steel then swap to Crusader when Dancing Steel procs.

Crusader, Dancing Steel, Elemental Force, or Executioner. Don't bother with anything else(Windsong is something to keep an eye on though).

In a perfect world...
Crusader procs twice a minute. 200 Strength.
Dancing Steel has a higher proc rate at 3 RPPM. But ends up at about 186 extra strength.
Executioner can really make things fun. Huge 20% boost to Crit. Unsure of the PPM though. Big Slam hits, more frequent Mortal Strike crits = Enraged more often = extra rage/baseline damage. A top tier chant for Arms imo. It looks amazing too.
Elemental Force is dialed in at 10 RPPM. 112 Elemental Damage a proc, about 1k extra damage a minute. Can proc off all regular damage sources(Melee, Special Abilities like Slam or MS, All Bleeds and Spell Damage). Haven't tested items. Only issue with Elemental Force is everyone ideally has Charged Gears... +5/10 Nature Resist, which is what Elemental Damage is classified as. So Ele Force's damage is dampened a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer Elemental Force for premades and Crusader for Solo Queue.

Elemental Force cranks your burst up to 11, you're guaranteed to do additional damage, on hit. Whereas Crusader procs, and then you have to cause additional hits which isn't always guaranteed. In an organized environment when you're guaranteed heals, you need to guarantee DPS and Elemental Force does that in more ways than one.

Crusader is great because It provides 200 ATP and a 80-140 heal and procs more than dancing steel in my experience. This is great for pugging where you only have yourself to depend on, I've gotten into several situations where 2+ crusader Procs alone secured returns in situations where I was 1v2+, even if I died to get the return.

TLDR;
Crusader is a bread and butter enchant for a chaotic environment that also satisfies anyones' lust for nostalgia.

Elemental Force shows you what happens when an unstoppable force meets movable objects.

Users who are viewing this thread