BiS ALL CLASSES (aka how to use wowhead yourself)

tribal

Legend
Type wowhead.com in your favorite browser

5854127081_146280b19e_b.jpg

Hover over items, when the menu pops out, hover over either weapons or armor (or anything else you're curious about). Then left click your mouse one time.

If you did it right, your screen should look something like this (sans the big red dots):

5854127121_f9cbbb72f5_b.jpg

1) Type in your max level (i.e if you're level 10, type it in the 2nd box)

2) Click the type of armor you want to inquire about

3) Click the armor (or weapon) slot you are looking to fill

4) Click the quality of the item (hint - holding the Control Key and clicking on a 2nd item will select it too)

Click apply filter

If you did it right, you should get a list of items you're searching for.

5854679850_16145732c6_b.jpg

5) Click on Level one time to sort the items in descending order.

6) The Source tab will help you in your search. If it is blank, the item is not in the game or no longer obtainable. Scroll down till you see an item with something in this box.

5854127173_955ac2a0c8_b.jpg

7) Hover over the item and read its stats. Continue down the list and compare different items to each other.

Congratulations, you can find your own BiS items by yourself now!

I thought this was kinda obvious. Thanks for pointing it out tho in case someone didn't know.

:)

it should be obvious, but judging by the number of "BiS (fill in the class) help" posts, I assume either 1) most people are lazy, even though searching for yourself will always yield faster results than posting, or 2) people don't have a clue what wowhead search filters are.

the sarcasm should have been laid a little thicker in the original post

move this to the general twink guides section and delete all gear guides.

edit: after you delete curleys rogue guide you can give his donor status to tribal.

Users who are viewing this thread