BiS 90 hunter

gunnerz

Legend
I'm hoping to make a BiS 90 hunter twink and I was wondering if people could share links to some toons to imitate. Cheers!

I'm not allowed to make own threads yet. Im leveling a hunter for 99 Bracket. Would you suggest Ahn'Kahar 4 set bonus or Unblinking will + Dragonstalker?

4pc Ahn'kahar to maximze burst.
4pc PvP to maximize sustained damage.
3pc Dragonstalker can be combined with one of those.

I would use 4pc PvP - 5% more dmg and 25% inc. focus reggen.
Boots, bracers and shoulders / hands Dragonstalker - 10% more Attack Power.
600 belt /w +50 Stats Gem.
Neck - Warlords crafted
Cloak - Warlords crafted
Ring 1 - "legendary"
Ring 2 - Ashen Verdict Revered
Trinket 1+2 - PvP for 15% dmg reduction
Weapon - Warlords crafted

If you wanna go more offensive, then you can switch the trinkets with warlords crafted ones and use for neck / cloak a 606 with 3rd stat or some better quest reward.

4pc Ahn'kahar to maximze burst.
4pc PvP to maximize sustained damage.
3pc Dragonstalker can be combined with one of those.

I would use 4pc PvP - 5% more dmg and 25% inc. focus reggen.
Boots, bracers and shoulders / hands Dragonstalker - 10% more Attack Power.
600 belt /w +50 Stats Gem.
Neck - Warlords crafted
Cloak - Warlords crafted
Ring 1 - "legendary"
Ring 2 - Ashen Verdict Revered
Trinket 1+2 - PvP for 15% dmg reduction
Weapon - Warlords crafted

If you wanna go more offensive, then you can switch the trinkets with warlords crafted ones and use for neck / cloak a 606 with 3rd stat or some better quest reward.

We are talking about Prideful 550 right? :)

And how are Hunters doing at 99 btw?
Who's the OP ones right now? I wanna play ranged.. And i guess i'll be done in 6.2 with my gear so.. Any suggestions?

And how are Hunters doing at 99 btw?
Who's the OP ones right now? I wanna play ranged.. And i guess i'll be done in 6.2 with my gear so.. Any suggestions?

The 99 Bracket for the most part mimics the level 100 bracket as far as strong classes go. (DK's, Ferals, Hunters, Resto Druids etc)The only differences are no level 100 talents, and old gear that has tier bonuses. With that said I have seen some insane Arms warriors due to some old tier bonuses like +25% mortal strike damage and execute damage. (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Trashglamøur/advanced) Hunters are very strong in the bracket as well and I would recommend playing what you enjoy since most classes are viable at 99.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are talking about Prideful 550 right? :)
Not really if i wanna be nitpicky. ;-)
You can use any of the pandaria pvp-sets. So you don't have to farm honor to get all the pieces. e.g. the 476 set from a leatherworker has identical stats.

Users who are viewing this thread