Bis 74 Feral Druid?

na feral doesnt win from mages in duels, just icelance spam and win

The fact that i've lost to a 74 feral in arena who didnt even clone playing disc/feral compared to me playing disc/rogue kinda sums it up....

He found my rogue in stealth, opened and 1 shot my shield, got full bleeds up ticking for 1.5k a second, switches to me, synapse bites me for 9k and its virtually game over from here.. yes feral is hard...

Must.... resist.... leveling.....

All you lose is arena and I never do that anyways /shrug. Also you can keep arena long as you don't server/faction xfer, but I do that often, lol. Oh well =).

Actually, Join a team before leveling, (Be sure it has another 70 in it, an alt wouldn't hurt, you must have one 70 in the team to invite and the like.), And you can just queue up with them. Just don't disband the team, and always keep a 70 in it. Least, that's how i remember it working, i've never done it.

Actually, Join a team before leveling, (Be sure it has another 70 in it, an alt wouldn't hurt, you must have one 70 in the team to invite and the like.), And you can just queue up with them. Just don't disband the team, and always keep a 70 in it. Least, that's how i remember it working, i've never done it.

Yes, I kind of mentioned that in the post you quoted...but...didn't ...read...I guess???...I had the teams captained by "Frostynipz" my Mage, but I FACTION XFERED so I lost teams. Couldn't stomach Hordes attitude anymore though. Solo Q, solo players, solo solo solo. Get some fucking team work people, jesus, being a loner is so 9th grade.

Oh, sorry. Just re-read that, Sleepy. I function not, coffee well without.

Yea I need a bowl before im good to go. Caffeine though...give you high blood pressure, and I have insomnia, I try to stay away from that stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread