BIS 70 holy pally

gibsondude

Legend
anybody got a link to an armory of one. I hit 70 on my pally need to know what gear to get. Or a guide somewhere maybe

if i could find the chardev myself and a friend came up with i'd show it to you.. give me 5 minutes to browse my history and i'll edit this with a link.

edit:

http://chardev.org/?profile=86282

libram is debatable - we weren't able to choose, but he prefers haste over resil so we went with that.

Sanitarium said:
we weren't able to choose, but he prefers haste over resil so we went with that.

was that before or after he cornholed you

trololo

if mojo is bis you best get on that quick. as in before 4.1 (this tuesday?)

Falkor said:
was that before or after he cornholed you

trololo

if mojo is bis you best get on that quick. as in before 4.1 (this tuesday?)

before, if you MUST know.

already got my mojo, no worries here brah

My pally is pretty well geared. I'm more focused on SP with my gems, while a lot go straight resil. Its really preference

Armory link is in the sig.

id say go with the resil one, the haste is nice but you have divine favor to make up for the lost haste during points where flash of light is actually necessary.

I'd go with this gear set chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm

It really depends about your play style, and your comp if you're doing arena. You can lower the amount of resi progressively if you're staying alive easily.

Just keep in mind that it's actually saving you mana by limiting the damage you're taking.

Sorry If I didn't specify but I'm looking for a pvp set. Idk If that is a pvp set or Pve set that you linked.

Sorry If I didn't specify but I'm looking for a pvp set. Idk If that is a pvp set or PCM set that you linked.

Users who are viewing this thread