Bis 70 Deathknight

Can someone give me a chardev or armory of a Bis 70 Deathknight.

Thanks

I'm trying to devise the very best setup. Not considering arenas, as I do enough of those on my 85 so I was planning on making my DK 72. He's to be made as a flag carrier.

Could you check me out?

Profiler - Wowhead

You know how much hit/expertise I'd need at 72? Thanks for any help.

Dirtywork said:
I'm trying to devise the very best setup. Not considering arenas, as I do enough of those on my 85 so I was planning on making my DK 72. He's to be made as a flag carrier.

Could you check me out?

Profiler - Wowhead

You know how much hit/expertise I'd need at 72? Thanks for any help.

epic pvp trinket is still mia, so scratch that from the profiler for now

as a flag carrier you have zero use for expertise and only take the hit that comes on gear

those axes only require 71, is there any other reason to go to 72? and have you thought about 74 (for even more hp)

I was trying to reduce my miss chance as a DWing blood dk without the talents. I can't reforge the axes to more +hit. Guess I should leave it as crit then. I know I lose expertise per level over 70. 72 seems the sweet spot. The other 2 levels don't grant any new abilities (72 grants raise ally and stoneskin gargoyle runeforge). Gear wise it grants me that engineering helm and the ring (which I think is pretty good).

Undoubtedly I'ma have to still kill things, so flag carrying isn't his only job. Otherwise I might as well put +stam and +resil gems in every last slot right? I don't see a huge benefit of 74, losing even more resilience.

Still pretty confused over how much hit I'd need to DW. And I know I'm losing hit value by going to 72 as is. Thank you very much for a response.

you dont need anymore hit. you're already soft capped on hit, meaning your special attacks will not miss. screw going for the 26% white hit cap...not worth it, ever, in pvp

and expertise just sucks in pvp since people have shifting dodge/parry values, unlike bosses which have fixed values. just not worth it

as for survivability, resil > stam im pretty sure. so your gemmin looks fine with resil over stam. 72s fine if you dont want to lose any more 2ndary stat values

Excellent reply, as I expected.

Except for one part: What was the pvp hit cap? What is it for 2h and DW? Does it change dependent upon what lv I am?

26% would be insane. Even if I put +hit in every slot don't think I'd hit it. By the way I don't think the profiler takes into account the draenei racial +hit. So I think I've got +1% more as is.

Again I thank you for your help, and most of all, not being snarky. I knew these forums were the right place to come.

hit cap on specials for people your same lvl is 5%. since you're 72 vs 70s its lower and you'll be more than fine if the hit % on your profile is what you end up with. when dual wielding your miss chance for white attacks is 26 or 27% but white hits arent all that important in pvp and you should just try for the special cap. anything over that isnt terrible, but only if its from gear...over the special cap you do not want to gem, enchant, or specifically gear for additional hit

you can always check your hit rating for specials and white hits if you mouse over your char stats on hit. it'll tell you your percent vs people your lvl and up to 3 lvls higher (bosses), and it will tell you how far you are from the cap. you need less hit vs lower lvl people and more for higher, so like i said you should be more than fine with what you have and not worry about ever gemming/enchanting/ for more

Users who are viewing this thread