BiS 39 rogue?

soggy

Legend
I was wondering what was BiS for sub rogue at 39, i currently have comfortable leather hat, midnight mace, silencer, wardens wraps, imperial leather belt, Those are just some things that dropped so i said what the hell. I'm alliance with no money to faction change.

Mrcer said:
He's hatin on the euros. D:

EDIT: This is a BiS Rogue: Profiler - Wowhead

Until the BoA helm comes out, just get Felhide Cap.

kinda high hitrating don't you think? (I realize your at 31 hitrating with felhide cap, u said bis so..:p Still, you only need 28 rating to have +5% hit.) and IMO tidal charm>2. agm

IMO this:

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=22463098#inventory

wowhead don't have 9 stam gloves, with that ud get 3k HP

Tidal Charm is grandfathered iirc, I was only making a safe-assumption that he didn't have access to it since he never mentioned he did.

Without changing your glove enchantment from +15 hit to +15 agi and changin your feet enchantment to +10 hit/crit from +12 stam, then yes you will be way over hit capped. But I do not see any better solution.

Feel free to link a better profile, I just didn't find a better way to get hit capped, personally i think +15 hit and 12 stam is > +15 agi and +10hit/crit.

EDIT: Now that sub gives an extra +10% agi, It wouldn't hurt to go +15 agi to gloves and +10hit/crit to feet but that's a personal preference. Survival vs More damage.

Mrcer said:
Tidal Charm is grandfathered iirc, I was only making a safe-assumption that he didn't have access to it since he never mentioned he did.

Without changing your glove enchantment from +15 hit to +15 agi and changin your feet enchantment to +10 hit/crit from +12 stam, then yes you will be way over hit capped. But I do not see any better solution.

Feel free to link a better profile, I just didn't find a better way to get hit capped, personally i think +15 hit and 12 stam is > +15 agi and +10hit/crit.

EDIT: Now that sub gives an extra +10% agi, It wouldn't hurt to go +15 agi to gloves and +10hit/crit to feet but that's a personal preference. Survival vs More damage.

I did link a profile:p

And tidal isnt granfathered, mallet is tho

It still drops from the same NPC?

Mrcer said:
It still drops from the same NPC?

no:/ The mallet was (as you probably know) a "key" for summoning a boss in ZF, many patches ago the "key" was no longer needed and it, along with a "key" from Mara was transformed into weapons. Cata updated all zones and quests and removed this because it was no longer needed (thats my theory at least).

Bottom line, you cant get it any more

Mrcer said:
I ment the trinket :p

Ah:p No, hes there:) Wowhead cleared most (or all) data with the shattering (so it doesn't have thousands of quests etc that was/is no longer in the game) and it just took some time before someone with the wowhead addon killed him and uppdated wowhead. Many rares were thought gone because of this.

The shattering changed so many zones, and the loot table of many silver-dragons. I think we were lucky that Arathi's zone level stayed the same (not sure if its exactly the same), else tidal might have been changed or removed (if it became a 50 zone it might very well have become a higher req level:p)

Alrighty...I camped that spot for weeks on my rogue and warrior, never got lucky to finding him. But good to know now

Mrcer said:
Alrighty...I camped that spot for weeks on my rogue and warrior, never got lucky to finding him. But good to know now

I made a DK and just camped it, just log on every now and then while u do other stuff. The quest changes makes more people go there now though, so its little harder to get it. I dont know for sure, but I think Wednesday maintenance resets the timer, you could try checking often 20 hours after servers come back up. Its a bitch to get, but only agm beats it in making a difference gear-wise

I do not have access to grandfathered gear and I am wayyyy to lazy to farm boa for both my 19s and 39s. (i will buy guild boa though) so can i get a build for glass cannon rapin face non boa no grandfathered weaps/stuff build? (again i will get helm and cloak though)

Med'an said:
Ah:p No, hes there:) Wowhead cleared most (or all) data with the shattering (so it doesn't have thousands of quests etc that was/is no longer in the game) and it just took some time before someone with the wowhead addon killed him and uppdated wowhead. Many rares were thought gone because of this.

The shattering changed so many zones, and the loot table of many silver-dragons. I think we were lucky that Arathi's zone level stayed the same (not sure if its exactly the same), else tidal might have been changed or removed (if it became a 50 zone it might very well have become a higher req level:p)

Hey m8, well here is my take. I'm still siding with people who think says that Tidal Charm is grandfatered. First of all, arathi has been modified, it dropped around 12-13 levels. So Nazjak still exist, yes, but is lvl 28. Now wowhead claims he loots the tidal charm, but it's blattently lying, or at least is misinformed. Wowhead has data from 4.0.1 to 4.0.3, which obviously is the old world. Don't ask me why they did that, they just did. So that 12% loot is imo old loots, and I'm pretty sure the 16 units who dropped is never gonna move for a long long time if ever. Has anybody check what it was 2 weeks ago ? 16 still ? then it confirm what I say if so.

Battle.net database which for me is the bible as close as it can get, because even the bible is a pure lie. Says it's 50% loot (like it used to be). Yes it is in the loot table, but it doesn't proc because the mob is only lvl 28 and the item lvl 36. If it indeed looted, wowhead wouldn't show 12%. If my therory is correct, I repeat myself, that 12% is going to drop even more.

For me Tidal charm is grandfathered. Not that it is a huge concern for me, I rarely use it anyway.

Donniedarkõ said:
Hey m8, well here is my take. I'm still siding with people who think says that Tidal Charm is grandfatered. First of all, arathi has been modified, it dropped around 12-13 levels. So Nazjak still exist, yes, but is lvl 28. Now wowhead claims he loots the tidal charm, but it's blattently lying, or at least is misinformed. Wowhead has data from 4.0.1 to 4.0.3, which obviously is the old world. Don't ask me why they did that, they just did. So that 12% loot is imo old loots, and I'm pretty sure the 16 units who dropped is never gonna move for a long long time if ever. Has anybody check what it was 2 weeks ago ? 16 still ? then it confirm what I say if so.

Battle.net database which for me is the bible as close as it can get, because even the bible is a pure lie. Says it's 50% loot (like it used to be). Yes it is in the loot table, but it doesn't proc because the mob is only lvl 28 and the item lvl 36. If it indeed looted, wowhead wouldn't show 12%. If my therory is correct, I repeat myself, that 12% is going to drop even more.

For me Tidal charm is grandfathered. Not that it is a huge concern for me, I rarely use it anyway.

hehe

Hmm, Im pretty sure Iv heard about ppl getn it after the shattering but your info and the level issue makes me lean the other way. Shame, its a really unique (perhaps not UNIQUE) item and has been in many pro 60 pvp videos.

As for non BOA this might work for you:

Profiler - Wowhead

Theres a lot of weapons available, none stands out like Mallet did. Just pick one with some stats you want. This got a slow offhand, but I THINK (been a while since I did this) speed no longer matters for most poison procs any more on offhand.

PS- I don't think Vanquisher is BIS offhand any more (because AGI is so much better now), but to unsure about what to take to update the other profile

soggy said:
ty for link, ill change it up a bit for max agi possible, but yea that build is great.

If u wanna go for max agi, Id defo check out donnie darko's profile:)

Users who are viewing this thread