BiS 3.1 Holy Paladin Guide Request

Can someone whose good with making guides please create the 100% absolute BiS 3.1/3.2 Holy Paladin guide.

Every Holy Pally guide is over 9 months old...would appreciate it.

Right Now what I'm farming for is:

Head - [item]Whisperwind Headdress[/item]

Neck - [item]Crystal Starfire Medallion[/item]

Shoulder - [item]Mystical Pauldrons of Elements[/item]

Back - [item]Battle Healer's Cloak[/item] - Enchant: +70 Armor

Chest - [item]Mystical Vest of Elements[/item] - Enchant: +4 Stats

Bracers - [item]Phalanx Bracers[/item] (of the eagle) - Enchant: +15 Spell Power

Gloves - [item]Phalanx Gauntlets[/item] (of the eagle) - Enchant: +16 Spell Power

Belt - [item]Ghamoo-ra's Bind[/item]

Pants - [item]Phalanx Leggings[/item] (of the eagle) - +24 Armor

Feet - [item]Defiler's Lamellar Greaves[/item] - Enchant: +7 Stamina

Rings - [item]Advisor's Ring[/item] , [item]Advisor's Ring[/item]

Trinkets - [item]Arena Grand Master[/item] , [item]Inherited Insignia of the Horde[/item]

Weapon - [item]Devout Aurastone Hammer[/item] - Enchant: +30 Spell Power

Shield - [item]Basalt Buckler[/item] - Enchant: +18 Stamina

Any replacements that should be better than the listed above?

The Phalanx stuff is my major problem...its all BoE World Drops off rare spawns....very tough to come by esp all 3 of them.

Cruc can you please Un-Ban me from your JTV? =\. I really liked your cast and i got banned for a very dumb reason. Ive asked before and never gotten a response, so if you can please answer here it would be appreciated. Thanks.

I would suggest using gloves, belt and pants all Phalanx of healing.

Also, using Deadman's Hand instead of the lvl 18 advisor's ring

+100 health to chest I think is more beneficial than 4 stats

Shadow resist enchant to cloak instead of +70 armor.

I use the lvl 29 mail bracers of stamina not eagle..

These are all suggestions, my 29 holy pally is FAR from perfect im missing those boe's healings as well, extremly hard to find.. take a look at my armory if u want

[char=Anvilmar]S%C3%BCsy[/char]

You might want to go with the Discerning eye of the beast for the 10 sp, but that's only if you are willing to give up the insignia

Rottentomato said:
Yes you can. And don't listen to kepy.

Don't listen to me? ok. But if you arent coming close to oom every battle, theres no reason to have that much mana, and you want to stack SP making every fol more efficient.

All my stuff were suggestions, play your int/stam stacking pally as u willl, good luck playing against aimed shot hunters where ur FOL is hitting u for nothing.. that large health/mana pool isnt gonna do a lot for you

Kepy123 said:
Don't listen to me? ok. But if you arent coming close to oom every battle, theres no reason to have that much mana, and you want to stack SP making every fol more efficient.

All my stuff were suggestions, play your int/stam stacking pally as u willl, good luck playing against aimed shot hunters where ur FOL is hitting u for nothing.. that large health/mana pool isnt gonna do a lot for you

My set has 1.9k hp 2.2k mana and 144 sp with kings. I don't see where you're getting "not enough sp" " from.

Rottentomato said:
My set has 1.9k hp 2.2k mana and 144 sp with kings. I don't see where you're getting "not enough sp" " from.

I guess its your own personal preference.. i prefer to play with a lower mana pool because i feel i dont run out of mana very often, so i run like 2.1k health and about 1.8k mana with kings and 171 SP... but i wanna get closer to 200 SP becuase aimed shot hunters still hit really hard

Joercis said:
haha don't worry about it i won't listen to him i've already made my chardev in planning for this pally.

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

if you can comment and give me some advice it may help ^^ (forget about talent's advice tough i keep those lol)

You can't get Abomination Skin Leggings anymore. They don't exist.

Otherwise, pretty nice. I might go for the BoA shaman shoulders, since they'll provide a little more armor and better stats, if you can manage that.

Users who are viewing this thread