Big changes to riding & flight in TWW

10's will get 100% ground speed, 20's will have 220% flight & 'Skyriding' at 705% speed baseline, & 830% on the Dragonfetish isles.
30's will have 420% flight speed & fancy-pants 'Skyriding' of coarse.

For those of you who'v not yet suff... ahem...played DF, you will want to grab HandyNotes Dragon Glyphs for certain,
cause budget flying is total AIDS & you will absolutely HATE it till you grab all of the glyphs & upgrade it fully.

All in all, this is great news for all us Lowbie enjoyers, even for ground-mount enthusiasts like myself; I think this is spoiling us a bit much, but it is a welcome change.

Could be
So are our beloved historical 60% ground mounts gone ? (Not counting the heirloom mount)
Or perhaps we'll have level 1 mounts who knows ?
because DKs and DH’s have 100% from the get go, making it a balance thing for 10s so they arent behind.

Could be

because DKs and DH’s have 100% from the get go, making it a balance thing for 10s so they arent behind.
I'm sure it's because DF is to be the default leveling xPac & as flight is an integral part of the experience, every player able to go there will need it.
Then again, could also be: because the current dev team think that everyone should just have everything as soon as they log in.

For my part, I rode around on a ground mount for most of the xPac till 2 weeks ago when I finally went & got all the Flight token-do-hickies.
I really wanted to feel like I was 'In the World' ( it still feels like some other game, wearing WoW like a skin-suit )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread