big boy game screenshot posting thread

Good long game here. After about 25 min turtle 1-1, Cosmosis came to our base with his crew and lost for a 2-1 lead....then he easily capped 2-2 within 2 minutes as our whole team went for 1 half dead priest while he ran freely the other direction...the next turtle last 10 minutes or so and our FC died but i managed to pick up before Cosmosis and a warrior tagged me and got to kill them in tunnel return it and fought the whole way mid to our flag where both their druids were gunna grab it again but died to a savy SAP on one and Doom slay on the other. Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• close long game.jpg
    close long game.jpg
    625.6 KB · Views: 270
This was the most intense game i've had in a minute, things looked grim while they quickly 2-0 us, we got our shit together and coordinated to stop mac from getting past mid. The last flag cap went from sorrow to me then awbz to end the game, it was truly epic. Great game from the Skeram boys!

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_030820_233507.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_030820_233507.jpg
    656.5 KB · Views: 236
This was the most intense game i've had in a minute, things looked grim while they quickly 2-0 us, we got our shit together and coordinated to stop mac from getting past mid. The last flag cap went from sorrow to me then awbz to end the game, it was truly epic. Great game from the Skeram boys!

This game became impossible to win when we had to rely on the pugs that we had to repick. Hard fought on both sides for sure, definitely a fun game. We need more healers alliance side!
[doublepost=1583802437,1583776959][/doublepost]This game was intense as shit... shout outs go to alice for the repicks and jodecy for the heals. Was very difficult to play objectively without a dedicated healer but we were able to connect a few times and make big plays. GGs guys what an awesome game!!

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_030920_205735.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_030920_205735.jpg
    738.4 KB · Views: 143
Distraction plays are strong

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_031020_191522.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_031020_191522.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 200
Man this was a longer game than I expected it to be. I thought we were gonna get rolled and we ended up coming back and winning! Crazy fun game. We probably had resets from both flag carriers going down at the same time like 5 times. It wasn't pretty but we got it done! GGs

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_031020_235012.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_031020_235012.jpg
    1,003 KB · Views: 186
Tibs is a tricky bugger. Looks like they had some serious dps too.

Ya realistically if I had been on my mage they probably would have won because druids just shift out of everything I can really do to him. They always underestimate what a berserker powered Devouring plague and shadow word pain is going to do to them though. Usually by the time they realize how bad it hurts it's too late. Especially if I stripped their buffs and got a mind blast off on em.

Epic one Niltsiar (I never actually noticed how it was spelled until now!) and I had vs a Benediction team. Niltsair actually came in late and took over flag holding duty - thank goodness because they came hard, forcing me to stay D. We managed a return and Nilt got the instant cap. After Ally tied it up 1-1 my homeboy Borachio finally burst onto the scene (he'd waited in the queue for 20 min). Within minutes of entering the BG we capped like a boss. I was pretty proud of Nilt and my CC skills - I was actually using ice traps! Nilt got an excellent sheep off on a Paladin that I had Serpent Stung at the same time but I was able to override it before the damage tick with a Scorpid Sting. Good stuff.

We had to wrestle for the win quite a bit; they had a Hunter/Rogue defense team that prevented any more quick caps. I ran out of Anti-Venoms early and was getting drained hard by some Nelf, but Borachio passed me a stack of 10 mid battle! We eventually stirred everything up enough to pull them out of the flag room and scored the W. GG!

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_031320_144212.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_031320_144212.jpg
    609.8 KB · Views: 182
2000 v 1980, anyone had a 2000 vs 1990 yet?

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_031520_110151.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_031520_110151.jpg
    755.5 KB · Views: 168
A full premade vs pugs? You can do better than that.
Really? Still trying to poke about the misunderstanding of what was said about the 'premade group'?

It was a good game, I got in way late and then XB had to leave for irl reasons since the game went so long.

Good team, frustrating game.

This was the best game of the night, they had way more fire power but we managed to make some good plays and get across mid. GG to everyone that was in there

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_031820_053958.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_031820_053958.jpg
    498.6 KB · Views: 188
Blizzard has recognized my greatness brothers. Blizzard has overturned my silence due to mass fake spam and fake cheating reports. I was well within my consumer rights brothers as I was not saying anything toxic in game chat. Not only has Blizzard overturned my silence they have made me immune from future spam reports. Blizzard also recognized my greatness in BG's and wished me great fortune on my coming battles!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200326-215143_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20200326-215143_Email.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 99
Blizzard has recognized my greatness brothers. Blizzard has overturned my silence due to mass fake spam and fake cheating reports. I was well within my consumer rights brothers as I was not saying anything toxic in game chat. Not only has Blizzard overturned my silence they have made me immune from future spam reports. Blizzard also recognized my greatness in BG's and wished me great fortune on my coming battles!

"Behavior
Behavior that intentionally detracts from others' enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable. We expect our players to treat each other with respect and promote an enjoyable environment. Acceptable behavior is determined by player reports and Blizzard's decision, and violating these guidelines will result in account and gameplay restrictions."
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/42673

I don't have to deal with you, but I encourage all the poor east players to report for griefing every chance they get.

"Behavior
Behavior that intentionally detracts from others' enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable. We expect our players to treat each other with respect and promote an enjoyable environment. Acceptable behavior is determined by player reports and Blizzard's decision, and violating these guidelines will result in account and gameplay restrictions."
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/42673

I don't have to deal with you, but I encourage all the poor east players to report for griefing every chance they get.

The reports were fake news brother you have heard from the game master. You should respect blizzard's decision. Also if players are being toxic I have a right to refuse to help them as they distract me from enjoying the game brother. They have overturned my silence for this reason. It was nothing for than fake news. I am immune from future spam reports

Users who are viewing this thread