Bgs stopped popping?

Rina

Legend
So I used to play the 20 bracket at the start of Mists of Pandaria.
BGs took between 5 and 30 seconds to pop usually.
Now it's 25 mins per BG?

I've not noticed any less players, did something change?

You can also factor in the beginning of an expansion. Once the newness of the expansion wears off, people will start twinking again.

I actually lost hope in having better bg gue pop time :(

i tend to get 10-15 min queues at peak hours w/ wsg or random bgs

Unsure how you guys que up, but que up for wsg and then que up for random where you exclude AV and SS vs Tarren mill, I normally end up with 1-10min ques, works fine for me:)

had some insta pops(less than 1 minute in que) last night as well, just que as shamatix said and stop qq

Queue time is dependent on number of players queued. Queues were faster in MoP because you had several times the number of people needed to get a single game to pop, in the queue at any given time.

Now, you have barely enough players in the queue to get a game to pop. That's why there's a 25 minute queue. It's the same thing we experience in XP off brackets on scheduled game nights. You have just enough people in queue for a game to pop, the game happens, and then the few people who queue during that game have to wait until the next game starts (~25 mins).

I tend to think AV is a factor in causing queue times to suck. Think about it, 80 players to fill vs. 20.

Queue time is dependent on number of players queued. Queues were faster in MoP because you had several times the number of people needed to get a single game to pop, in the queue at any given time.

Now, you have barely enough players in the queue to get a game to pop. That's why there's a 25 minute queue. It's the same thing we experience in XP off brackets on scheduled game nights. You have just enough people in queue for a game to pop, the game happens, and then the few people who queue during that game have to wait until the next game starts (~25 mins).

This isn't it. I'm developing a somewhat extensive 20-29 friends list...there's plenty of games going on in multiple different BGs at the same time in 20-29. Yet the queues can be fast or be extremely long while all that is going on.

That explains 19 for sure - but there's more to the story in 20-29. I can't say I full understand it, but it definitely isn't a matter of only enough people for one game at a time queueing.

I honestly just think its cus of the ppl being in random que without excluding av and as vs tarren mill

Users who are viewing this thread