BG race choice for warlock (best racial)

what would you choose

• gnome

• orc

• human

• UD

Results are only viewable after voting.
warrior charge/intercept
grenades and other bombs (if resisted = no stun and no dmg is done to you)
conc proc
kidney/cheap
tidal charm
hoj
gouge
mace spec'd rogues
hunter pet stun

imo, 39s is stun fiesta :D

Lets not forget Combustion, Imp Concussive, and Blackout! I am unsure about grenades counting as as stun though, I know it says that on the tooltip but I believe it's an incapacitate. Gouge is definitely just an incapacitate and Boar Charge is an immobalize.

intimidation from beast mastery that is a stun
gouge is not a stun

Grenades:
Apply Aura: Stun
Value: 2
Mechanic: Incapacitated
Radius: 3 yards
School Fire
Mechanic Stunned
I swear orc resist that stuff so much :mad:

Goblin Mortar is a stun

Last edited:
the choice is yours

orc
1 in 4 chance to resist any
-warstomp
-warrior charge/intercept
-grenades and other bombs (if resisted = no stun and no dmg is done to you)
-conc proc
-kidney/cheap
-tidal charm
-hammer of justice
-mace spec'd rogues
-mace spec'd warriors for that matter
-starfire stun XD (this is for you @Muzza )
-combustion
-imp concussive
-blackout proc

or

ud
a second (or third if u count DM) fear trinket
a 2 minute 35% heal
and like 1% chance to resist shadow spells

i choose orc because feldog is already the anti caster, and my 2 biggest weaknesses are my low armour pool and low mobility. resisting 1 in 4 stuns basically means 50% of the time, a rogue can't stunlock me to death because one of their stuns will resist and 25% of the time a warriors intercept wont hit and I won't take their hamstring up my ass because they're slower than me with COE.
it's not priests and locks i have trouble with, it's the physical damage that fucks me

I see it, you're right, I's just the aesthetics. Undead warlocks are fucking mean. Though I do think having the advantage over one the biggest enemy play makers is an advantage. Even if you get the fear on me first I can wotf and fear you back even if you devour or trinket I can simply re-fear while being immune, and devour isn't a guarantee to get the fear unless it's the only magical debuff you have on yourself, that comes down to RNG as well. That 10 Shadow counts more than 1% considering im stacking it through several sources it ends up being decent on the hard resist casts like : Fear, Shadowbolt, Shadowburn. I definitely see more through ruin spec.

I know how it feels to get shit on by those melee classes
Also I don't really ever need to use my pvp trinket since I do have wotf this frees up a placement trinket I could while my second trinket slot is going through all my on Cd's. My current placement trinket is blazing emblem for that 15 fire resist even though its also an on use thats when i bring in the backup pvp trinket, I literally never use this even if it's equipped i'm just waiting for the next thing to come of CD. When AB drops I can use the spell pen trinket as my placement and move the emblem situational or on use. This will further increase the difference in our resist chances between eachother unless youre also using the trinket at the cost of not being able to break an enemys fear or have no room for any on use trinkets.

These are really just things to consider, I do think you're right about orcs being master race

I see it, you're right, I's just the aesthetics. Undead warlocks are fucking mean. Though I do think having the advantage over one the biggest enemy play makers is an advantage. Even if you get the fear on me first I can wotf and fear you back even if you devour or trinket I can simply re-fear while being immune, and devour isn't a guarantee to get the fear unless it's the only magical debuff you have on yourself, that comes down to RNG as well. That 10 Shadow counts more than 1% considering im stacking it through several sources it ends up being decent on the hard resist casts like : Fear, Shadowbolt, Shadowburn. I definitely see more through ruin spec.

I know how it feels to get shit on by those melee classes
Also I don't really ever need to use my pvp trinket since I do have wotf this frees up a placement trinket I could while my second trinket slot is going through all my on Cd's. My current placement trinket is blazing emblem for that 15 fire resist even though its also an on use thats when i bring in the backup pvp trinket, I literally never use this even if it's equipped i'm just waiting for the next thing to come of CD. When AB drops I can use the spell pen trinket as my placement and move the emblem situational or on use. This will further increase the difference in our resist chances between eachother unless youre also using the trinket at the cost of not being able to break an enemys fear or have no room for any on use trinkets.

These are really just things to consider, I do think you're right about orcs being master race

ud is the drake dog 360 slow motion cast film reel feel. but also u have a point about devour and pvp trink, i personally carry 11 trinkets and hardly ever use pvp trink bc of devour. it really comes down to personal preference

Users who are viewing this thread