BG queueing from anywhere in Wrath?

Dorado

Grandfathered
I believe BG queueing from anywhere was enabled toward the end of Wrath, but if they aren't allowing LFD then do you think they won't include that either?

I hope it's included because I like switching between questing and BGs (which will also give XP).

Yeah there's a lot of things we won't know until the alpha / beta because it's a 'some changes' wrath.

Will the experience eliminators even exist? If they do, will exp on / off BG queues be segregated? If so will one of the multiple exploits work? lol. Does WSG only give experience during the game upon flag caps? If so wrath twinks could maybe play WSG and /afk before a cap.

I'm interested in a lvl 78/79 twink if I can get games somehow. If it doesn't work out there's always lvl 20 retail twinks!
[doublepost=1652247640,1652247406][/doublepost]
I hope it's included because I like switching between questing and BGs (which will also give XP).

I had a quick look at patch 3.3 and 3.3.5, no mention of queuing BGs from anywhere. Maybe another patch though. Oh nm found it. It's patch 3.3.3, incluides random BG queuing.
https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_3.3.3

Users who are viewing this thread