BG Exploit Fixed??

I'm sorry to say that but you're all dumb asfck by opening threads like "ppl still qing" "exploit bug back!?" "Omg mom there exploiters again". If u don't want them then FCKING STOP BRINGING ATTENTION TO THIS. 98% ex Exploiter already gave up and thought theres no way and then u all cry babie come up with this and wake up their interest to research. I don't know sometimes I don't the IQ of 80% wow community

Is there a schedule or calendar of something to refer to to know when this mysterious lounge becomes available to lowbies?

Timegated as another member has stated. I also believe one can also gain access by being a “contributing member of the community”.
That is why it is the perfect spot for things such as this. Some schmoe just can’t wander on to the website and gain access to that part of the forum. That is why I suggested it after all. :)

/cheers

Timegated as another member has stated. I also believe one can also gain access by being a “contributing member of the community”.
That is why it is the perfect spot for things such as this. Some schmoe just can’t wander on to the website and gain access to that part of the forum. That is why I suggested it after all. :)

/cheers

Well this schmoe wants some fucking access!!!

Its in my forum listing without spending $$$$$$
Ahh... good to know. :)
I think that ["Royal Member"] is a coincidence.
both-gif.11063

Users who are viewing this thread