BFA Fast gearing for 110's

Thanks for this guide, the spreadsheet has been very useful in particular. I'd just started a new MM Hunter project when I stumbled upon this post, and wanted share my progress as a reference: Soge - MM Hunter

I did want to mention that all of this gear CAN proc tertiary stats such as leech or a socket, which you can see on my armory, or even both (unconfirmed).

Last edited:
Thanks for this guide, the spreadsheet has been very useful in particular. I'd just started a new MM Hunter project when I stumbled upon this post, and wanted share my progress as a reference: Soge - MM Hunter

I did want to mention that all of this gear CAN proc tertiary stats such as leech or a socket, which you can see on my armory, or even both (unconfirmed).

Hey! You're the guy that ignored the crap out of me in that bg.

I did? Sorry then!
All good, my man! I'm glad I met you! It was an eye opener, and now I cant decide if I want to finish my 110 dh, warrior, boost a rogue or a mage! I am so lost, lol. I definitely don't have time for all 4, but the dh is already 234, and the warrior is a fresh 110.

I hear you there! I just wanted to have at least one toon in the bracket, I like the gearing options. I still think DHs are under-utilized, and have a great kit for PvP. That being said, what's better than a twink mage?!

I hear you there! I just wanted to have at least one toon in the bracket, I like the gearing options. I still think DHs are under-utilized, and have a great kit for PvP. That being said, what's better than a twink mage?!

I hear you man! Now I am kicking myself for leveling my 110 mage to 120. Maybe it's time to boost another! I already have all my challenge modes weps and tier 3 frostfire, lol! Gotta do it in style!

after doing all the bfa story line zone quests and any azerite side quests i ran into along the way on both factions AZ neck was level 50. have to pay for the faction swap but i did hardly any dungeons and only a handful of IE.

your az traits on some gear will change and so will a few trinkets.
[doublepost=1567784894,1567779778][/doublepost]
Can confirm, Curstacean has dropped a ring for me about five or six times, including socket procs. I'm going to still try for one with a higher ilvl proc + socket because in the meantime the 233 crafted + socket are better in most cases.

What I'm really curious about is the best source for an item or two with Leech. I've been mostly unsuccessful, except for one of Crustacean's ring procs (but no socket and only 217) getting any items with Leech so I'm only at the 9% that the weapon enchant gives.

If it's always a random proc, like socket or upgrade, I'll just keep farming.
doesnt respawn elite to my DH anymore and is now listed as killed when you track the achievement for elite kills in that zone. rip ring farm

Users who are viewing this thread