BFA belt enchant on twinks

Buck

Veteran
Anyone know how to get a BFA belt enchant on your twink that shields for 800? Saw it a hunter that said it was still obtainable today but he did not want to talk about it ingame

Last edited:
Anyone know how to get a BFA belt enchant on your twink that shields for 800? Saw it a hunter that said it was still obtaianble today but he did not want to talk about it ingame
someone with the enchant glitchs it onto your belt, only works on boe items and bop items from instances that allow for the 2hr cooldown to trade to eligible party members. They start enchanting in a trade window, you accept then he accepts like 98% into the enchantment so it trades into your inventory with the enchant.

Anyone know how to get a BFA belt enchant on your twink that shields for 800? Saw it a hunter that said it was still obtaianble today but he did not want to talk about it ingame
Should be added that those who have the skill level required in the short 48 hour BfA pre-patch can still use the belt tinkers, and attach new functioning tinkers to new belts they might get later. Those who did not train the Profession skills, but still have say 24/75 "Northern Engineering" can still level it up and train the Belt Tinkers and use them.
They start enchanting in a trade window, you accept then he accepts like 98% into the enchantment so it trades into your inventory with the enchant.
like he said, this is a blatant abuse of clever game mechanics and people sell these belt tinkers now for these people it is a punishable problem with blizzard, for those lucky hundred or so twinks that leveled/trained "Northern Engineering" with in the 48-64 hour period after BfA Pre-patch can't help but abuse it, because blizzard can't do anything about it due to it being a requirement that would force blizzard to directly fuck with your files.

someone with the enchant glitchs it onto your belt, only works on boe items and bop items from instances that allow for the 2hr cooldown to trade to eligible party members. They start enchanting in a trade window, you accept then he accepts like 98% into the enchantment so it trades into your inventory with the enchant.

Soo should i just pay some random 120 with bfa engineering to try do this for me?

Reactions: KPI
Should be added that those who have the skill level required in the short 48 hour BfA pre-patch can still use the belt tinkers, and attach new functioning tinkers to new belts they might get later. Those who did not train the Profession skills, but still have say 24/75 "Northern Engineering" can still level it up and train the Belt Tinkers and use them.
like he said, this is a blatant abuse of clever game mechanics and people sell these belt tinkers now for these people it is a punishable problem with blizzard, for those lucky hundred or so twinks that leveled/trained "Northern Engineering" with in the 48-64 hour period after BfA Pre-patch can't help but abuse it, because blizzard can't do anything about it due to it being a requirement that would force blizzard to directly fuck with your files.

Naa they could also make the enchant have a level requirement to use- similar to old shoulder enchants/certain enchants today.

Naa they could also make the enchant have a level requirement to use- similar to old shoulder enchants/certain enchants today.
I think they already attempt to do that did they not?
[doublepost=1546367519,1546367459][/doublepost]
Soo should i just pay some random 120 with bfa engineering to try do this for me?
idk if you are asking someone how you should play your character, you're doing it very wrong... your call

[doublepost=1546367519,1546367459][/doublepost]
idk if you are asking someone how you should play your character, you're doing it very wrong... your call

Just tried it a couple of times and it didnt work but maybe we just timed it wrong

No, they simply made it so that it requires you to have Northrend engineering to use it. No level requirement. Simply saying "require 58 to use" would solve the problem immediately. However, the issue seems to be of low priority, else it would've been fixed by now.

No, they simply made it so that it requires you to have Northrend engineering to use it. No level requirement. Simply saying "require 58 to use" would solve the problem immediately. However, the issue seems to be of low priority, else it would've been fixed by now.
The rabbit hole goes deeper. All tinkers lack any level req. all gated behind proffesion.

So you only have an issue with the people who abused the pre-patch window to train this and level it up? or you have a problem that is hard counters your invasion geared twinks? At the end of the day i'm happy to have 4/9 19 twinks who were lucky enough to train "Northern Engineering"

I think this is he's way of asking for advice, if so:
I would not just find a random lvl 120 as this can be a really hard thing to do(espacially on a bop and a 2sec cast tinker) you will waste both time and money.
its 1.5 seconds, i can do it but you wont like my price dm me

So you only have an issue with the people who abused the pre-patch window to train this and level it up? or you have a problem that is hard counters your invasion geared twinks? At the end of the day i'm happy to have 4/9 19 twinks who were lucky enough to train "Northern Engineering"

1) It's not a counter to anything, cuz it can't be used in real games, aka wargames. It's like saying speed pots are a counter to druids.
2) I have it on all of my 19's myself...
3) They obviously attempted a fix by setting a requirement for Northrend engineering, but that didn't fix the tinkers for those that had already obtained it.
4) If you think invasion gear is some crazy advantage, you're mistaken. Most of it is not even worth using. Druids and monks have full fang, shamans and paladins have full slitherscale, hunters have BoE pieces that surpass invasion armor (except boots), rogues should only use chest and gloves etc. etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread