BEWARE: Free Game time

i lvled my f2p to lvl 26 so far... not sure if that means I wont be able to play him after the free time

Huhh wow why is bobby suddenly so generous?
That's nearly free game time every few months!

Edit: Can confirm, got gametime. Have dragonflight also.

Last edited:
Got trading post or nah? Morbid curiousity wanna know.
Yes i do have trading post because i did buy dragonflight awhile ago

If not you would not be able to access it anyways as far as i can tell

Dangit! I did not notice that we were being given free game time. The Pook has levelled up to 21. Sent a ticket asking if they can knock that level off me but I'm not too hopeful. They should just make F2P level 29 and instead of calling it a Trial Account call it a Twink Account and legitimize twinking.

Good news! I submitted a ticket to Blizzard saying I did not realize we were being given free game time and accidentally leveled my F2P to 21. I stopped playing immediately when the toon Dinged and Blizzard took pity on me and knocked the Pook back down to level 20. Whew! Did not want to have to grind a new toon.

Good news! I submitted a ticket to Blizzard saying I did not realize we were being given free game time and accidentally leveled my F2P to 21. I stopped playing immediately when the toon Dinged and Blizzard took pity on me and knocked the Pook back down to level 20. Whew! Did not want to have to grind a new toon.
Oh wow, I was worried we lost the Pook…… nice work, got a lucky GM

I know! I honestly expected them to go "nope, screw you freeloader" but they were very helpful although they did warn me that this was going to be a one time thing and not to do it again. It would be swell if Blizzard would actually warn us when they give us free play time.

I know! I honestly expected them to go "nope, screw you freeloader" but they were very helpful although they did warn me that this was going to be a one time thing and not to do it again. It would be swell if Blizzard would actually warn us when they give us free play time.
Yeah I still think they do it on purpose. I got the email notification like half a day after it started…… I’m sure they have some guy laughing at all the freeloaders hitting 21 :KEKW:

I did it last time - I was distracted flying on my Dragon with my Evoker…… completely forgot to lock XP after and lost my DK…… GM basically told me to get f…… u stupid F2P…… we’re not doing that….. In actual fact he said they can’t do that…..

I think u rolled a WF + Socket + Tert GM…… well done!

Users who are viewing this thread