BEWARE account maybe XP ON during free 60 player with 4 days free time

just longed on, happened to see NEW glowing next to player creation, and a shield type emblem saying i got a free 60 of my choosing or dracthyr

event goes thru 12 march for accounts flagged as long lapsed. which for me was last month of SL prior to prepatch

just longed on, happened to see NEW glowing next to player creation, and a shield type emblem saying i got a free 60 of my choosing or dracthyr

event goes thru 12 march for accounts flagged as long lapsed. which for me was last month of SL prior to prepatch
Am I only one who noticed this a bit too late
Accidentally leveled to 21

It appears to be for all veteran accounts that have not already purchased Dragonflight.
Screenshot_20230309_095401.png

My veteran account which is unsubbed and doesn’t have DF did not receive game time.

I have subbed/refunded within the past month however

Looks like you get locked out after you logout for too much time

Screenshot_20230309_010511.png

... so if you're looking to hit level 60 and unlock chromie time with the new evoker class, make sure to do it in one go !

EDIT: Kind of wonder if this was hotfixed, as the promo to create dracthyr evoker seems to have disappeared from another eligible account. If anyone is still playing theirs be warned that you may be locked out once you log off or disconnect.

EDIT2: Looks like it's unlocked again.

Last edited:
Really? I heard in the past that it works sometimes, looks like it all depends
It does, and it seems to really depend on how many levels happened or the root of it. The general response I've seen and gotten is that it's against policy to delevel, and that it can "break" things to do so. However, there have also been plenty of proven instances of people getting a GM to do it for them without issue.

So really, my general advice on it is: Don't expect it to happen. It probably won't....But you may get lucky!

i have not tried to play the evokers i created. is there forced intro content? if so what level do you come out of it and go turn off XP?

Users who are viewing this thread