Between queue activities?

Other than farming consumables and/or achievements, can anyone recommend some cool things to do between these unbearabley long alliance queue times? Most nights I alt+tab to something and miss the queue that I waited 15 minutes for and log from sheer boredom and annoyance.

PS. I can't really do world PvP either because I'm not on a pvp server and most levelers aren't flagged.

cheers!

Farm cute mog pieces.

Or

Pick up Archeology and try to get all cute toys.

Or

Do what I do and make mac n cheese and watch 2-3 episodes of an anime about high school drama.
Then realize you're AFK in WoW and missed the queue 30 minutes ago.
Then decide to continue to watch the show and log off.

I also stare at the screen and hit the space bar until the queue pops.

Hope this helped.

<3 <3 <3

Play the face roll faction, consisting of mostly NE eye patch hunters and otherwise FOTM'ers, get 15 min queues.

Play horde...what queue? Sometimes I can't even walk to the smith to repair my armor before it pops again.

As someone else suggested, make a horde alt on a separate account on a 2nd wow client while waiting. Assuming your computer isn't a brick and can handle 2 x wow clients.

Other than farming consumables and/or achievements, can anyone recommend some cool things to do between these unbearabley long alliance queue times? Most nights I alt+tab to something and miss the queue that I waited 15 minutes for and log from sheer boredom and annoyance.

PS. I can't really do world PvP either because I'm not on a pvp server and most levelers aren't flagged.

cheers!

Holy shiitt

20 minutes of fishing..............

10636452_10204390745959672_261304908900371570_o.jpg

Take a long 10 minute flight from booty bay to western plaguelands :D

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Then take a deep breath & sleep for 5 hours :p .... its booring lol

u know what i may not have my sea turtle yet even though I've spent retorted amounts of time farming it but i still have my Tabard of the Ebon Blade - Item - World of Warcraft and restance enchants so HMMMMM

That +1 resistance back enchant, I WOULD have it on my main .

But during that time I went with the +10 armor enchant since everyone was like "Oh yea, They're the same. I'm sure they wouldn't be GFd anytime soon."

I do however have it on my priest and hunter.

pfffffffff hahaha I don't play or have a hunter.....................

Users who are viewing this thread