Better Luck Next Time The Guild Movie!

Finally it's here.

This movie is about our guild located on Draenor EU. Mainly a story about what we are, and what we do:)

... and a test from my side to see how those programs work etc. Since I only made 2-3 old movies, with shitty tools and ideas 8) and now wanted to try something a bit more idk... better.

It's my first longer real movie with editing, and oh freakin hell it's been a drag. Program after program failing when recording or editing, and then when all looked good, Virus hit my ass with major pain :( and threw me back a lot in the making of this movie.

However I managed to find some of the first edited clips and decided not to delete/remake them. So bear over with me when it comes to (sometimes the changes in size) Shouldn't be to many clips out of format, but some of them gotten through quite a lot of renders and made the colour mess a litle up :(

This Movie Is Long!

Approx 30 min! So I added a"timeline" on the youtube version where you can read the description and scip to what ever part you might find interesting if you rly rly rly cba watching the whole thing =[ I urge you, and hope you will watch they whole thing thou ^^

Context & link

Youtube:

Part 1:

BLNT The Guild Movie - Chapter 1 - YouTube

Intro

Chapter 1 (prestory of the guild)

Part 2:

BLNT The Guild Movie - Chapter 2 - YouTube

Chapter 2 (pvp)

Some duels

Some wsg

Hunter Op-ness showcase

Part 3

BLNT The Guild Movie - Chapter 3 - YouTube

Chapter 3 (co-op pvp)

Some semi-premading

Some Wargames

The "pre"end (sumup / conclusion)

Credits

Warcraftmovie:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=198013

For those of you who, for some reason, can't watch the youtube clips:)

Tools

I started with Windows Live Movie Maker and Wegame for editing and recording.

It all crashed after some time -_-

I got my hands on Wowmodelviewer and played around with that for some clips.

I used Gimp2 (like a free version of Photoshop) to make some pictures, and text.

Then I got my hands on Sony Vegas pro 10 + Fraps !

Tracklist:

It's after credits, but I also threw the tracksnames into the movie it self while playing in lower right corner.

I mostly used a font called Action of Time, from the site Dafonts, if any1 would be interested xD

I rly hope you will enjoy it or some of it, and feel free to comment here or on youtube, also with critique, but keep in mind, itøs not a movie about skills, more like a story about our guild:p

Ps. Ignore my awesome spelling at times.. Like CHAPTOR :s

nice movie keep them comeing

good editing and some good duels, idk why fok bandaged right b4 polymorph tho oh and imo u should include some more pvp and less cinematic. other than that great vid hope to see more

lindenkron

5 thumbs up and respect. Didn't realise the amount of work you guys still put behind twinking.

Best regards,

^ This

Good job on the video dude!

Thoroughly enjoyed it, and @stubs >.>

Although I don`t actively play the bracket, I thought it was a really well made set of movies showcasing your guild and their efforts.

Keep up the mighty fine work!

@ Callhots.. thx, and yer . you should^^ with wargames we can actually have some almost like old times fights.. one healer each team and it's actually reminds me a lot of old times:)

@Imbao, I don't know that guild, but yer it sucks stuff like that. Happend to a lot of the former guilds on Draenor as well. We will not stop thou^^

@Twinkensteinn, Thank you for that comment, and we sure hope to in BLNT:)

Users who are viewing this thread