Better Luck Next Time - Recruiting! [6.1.2 - WoD]

Eriwen

Legend
07Oo3Ya.jpg

That's right! Better Luck Next Time is currently looking for members to join the ranks!

We recruit members for a potential War Game / A-Team as well as casuals who are in for the sake of just twinking.

No longer recruiting Rogues!

A-Team Recruits!

1 - Razqt Restoration Shaman
2 - Eriwen Combat Rogue
3 - Fuzzie Hunter
4 - CallMeDonkey Discipline Priest
5 - Scope Restoration Druid FC
6 - Slacknul Arms Warrior
7 - Wouch Brewmaster Monk
8 - [MENTION=7102]Chitchat[/MENTION] (Ceec) Balance Druid
9 - 2nd Hunter/Warlock - NOT TAKEN
10 - Restoration Shaman/Mistweaver Monk - NOT TAKEN
What we expect from you to join the A-Team

Broad knowlegde of your class.

Functioning microphone.

The ability to effectively communicate.

Team coordination.

The ability to speak English in a way that is understandable.

The willingness to learn and adapt.

!Listening!

Taking actions for yourself, and predicting the enemy.

Awareness.

A-Team Application formula

Ingame character name(s), with armory(ies) provided:

Your experience in the 19 bracket:

Your role in the team:

Your experience with WSG(Objectively)

Why should we pick you over others?

A little about yourself:

B-Tag:

Guild Rules

Keep a respectful tone.

Play BGs objectively.

No ferals! (^.^)

Try to be somewhat active.

What you can expect from us

We will provide you with all the best consumables
no speedpots though as they are optional to use and we have no comment on wether it's acceptable or not in PuG's.

We will provide you as much as we can with all the best enchants.

We will take you through dungeons and help you gear up.

We will not provide you any gold.

A friendly guild environment.

Active players, who are willing to ask questions you have about your class
which you may not understand from the guides provided on the forums (this is mainly aimed at people who are not applying for the A-Team)

From time to time we will have BoE rares which I (Eriwen) will be handing out to those dedicated enough.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me as well as any of our officers in the guild.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards, Better Luck Next Time!

Applications are to be sent to me via the PM system here on TwinkInfo!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys fund? Would really like to get to a more popular twinking realm as my main realm with the gold is deadeedd.

Ingame character name(s), with armory(ies) provided: : Callmedonkey (started this character few days ago , got bored from the endgame content) Callmedonkey @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft

Your experience in the 19 bracket: Im an old school wotlk twink http://i.imgur.com/umuaWud.jpg (miss my old twink :(.. ). Playing priest mainly , i saw your guild movie few years ago and i loved it (nice edit) I would like to be a part of your guild. I heared that draenor is a big twinking realm
Dont have any character on that realm so i would probably sell a token to get those enchants and other stuff there.

Your role in the team: being on the top of the scoreboard with healing ;)

bnet: Donki#2159

Ingame character name(s), with armory(ies) provided: : Callmedonkey (started this character few days ago , got bored from the endgame content) Callmedonkey @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft

Your experience in the 19 bracket: Im an old school wotlk twink http://i.imgur.com/umuaWud.jpg (miss my old twink :(.. ). Playing priest mainly , i saw your guild movie few years ago and i loved it (nice edit) I would like to be a part of your guild. I heared that draenor is a big twinking realm
Dont have any character on that realm so i would probably sell a token to get those enchants and other stuff there.

Your role in the team: being on the top of the scoreboard with healing ;)

bnet: Donki#2159
It has been noted, although the application form is not quite finished yet I appreciate your answer and will have your name written down!

Hallo u know me jaja, I'd love to try out draenor never been on the server, I can play anything you want me to

Story thing: played twinks since I started playing wow in late vanilla (when I was 6) I wasn't known or anything until I started playing 70s on a more populated server. I've played 19s since I started but I was a noob yes and I've quit it for a while but it's active now so hype.

My role: cc, dmg and can FC and all that.

You have my btag

Pick me cuz I'm me;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo u know me jaja, I'd love to try out draenor never been on the server, I can play anything you want me to

Story thing: played twinks since I started playing wow in late vanilla (when I was 6) I wasn't known or anything until I started playing 70s on a more populated server. I've played 19s since I started but I was a noob yes and I've quit it for a while but it's active now so hype.

My role: cc, dmg and can FC and all that.

You have my btag

Pick me cuz I'm me;)
Welcome aboard mate, will discuss further about your role in-game :)

Users who are viewing this thread