EU <Better Luck Next Time> Draenor (H)

Im a new 19 twink resto shaman that wanna do wargames btag is trilatus#2174

If you're online atm you can contact fatboblol, an officer from the guild :)
[doublepost=1538144083,1538144037][/doublepost]
Been looking for you guys for a few days btag is agincourt#2990 got a little priest ready for funsies

[doublepost=1538144124][/doublepost]
Hey I've just started out in twinking on Draenor Horde and would love to join the guild.

My toon is "Notmilk" and Battle.net "Zirkzank#2133". I'm always up for BGs.

Hi

Im new to twinking but I would like to join the guild. Is there a list of officers to contact? Tried going thru the wow armory and check roster but none was online. Hope to see you soon! /Astridx

Hi! I was looking into starting some twink action. Are you guys still actively playing almost 2 months into BfA? I'm having a hard time filling my gametime with stuff on my several 120s (Lack of enjoyable content imo). Also had some questions about how one goes about gearing out a twink, is it all based on gold? Or do you need to be boosted in dungeons etc. Any information you can give would be appreciated! As well as a report on the current activities. I'd hate to go through a lot of work only to never get a BG or wargame going. Thanks again!

Hi a new twinker here, im intrested to join the guild, BT Landon#2590 or ign mitsuboshi

Hey, did you find anyone of us? :)
[doublepost=1540860044,1540859734][/doublepost]
Hi! I was looking into starting some twink action. Are you guys still actively playing almost 2 months into BfA? I'm having a hard time filling my gametime with stuff on my several 120s (Lack of enjoyable content imo). Also had some questions about how one goes about gearing out a twink, is it all based on gold? Or do you need to be boosted in dungeons etc. Any information you can give would be appreciated! As well as a report on the current activities. I'd hate to go through a lot of work only to never get a BG or wargame going. Thanks again!

Hey, yes the guild is still active. Not as much but people are coming back more and more :) Nah you dont buy everything, you need to get a few things of quests in dungeons and from bosses. Theres still alot of things buyable but most farmable atm. BGs are popping pretty much all the time between 11ish until 01ish on weekdays. Around 17-20 min ques arent uncommon. We're looking to start getting some wargames in again soon hopefully! :) Hope ill see you here/there/anywhere :)

Hey, did you find anyone of us? :)
[doublepost=1540860044,1540859734][/doublepost]

Hey, yes the guild is still active. Not as much but people are coming back more and more :) Nah you dont buy everything, you need to get a few things of quests in dungeons and from bosses. Theres still alot of things buyable but most farmable atm. BGs are popping pretty much all the time between 11ish until 01ish on weekdays. Around 17-20 min ques arent uncommon. We're looking to start getting some wargames in again soon hopefully! :) Hope ill see you here/there/anywhere :)

no, im still trying to join

Users who are viewing this thread