EU+US beta changes

immaculate

Veteran
for my 49-

my epic 61 is an ilvl 50
the whites are all ilvl 58 (offhand, neck, rings)
the dungeon blues are 48s
the pvp blues are 50s.

so the epics are no longer better than the pvp items if instance pvp stays working as it works right now.
[doublepost=1528417273,1528414739][/doublepost]there are 3 choices for the first pvp talent and 11 choices on pvp talent number 2. deff makes 49 an awesome bracket because its alot of options for customizing.
[doublepost=1528418337][/doublepost]Also, I'd save any and all blues you have, i've saved almost every 19 pvp blue ive ever gotten and they all fluctuate state wise even if theyre the same "of the.." type. For instance i have three blue rings of the quickblade one has 4 crit and 1 vers and the other has 3 crit and 2 verse and the last one has 2 crit and 3 verse. So any blue you have could end up with a random quantity of those stats which means you may want extras to get a perfect stat build (stat priority you want)
[doublepost=1528419001][/doublepost]My 19 also has several pieces that are pure haste. +5/9 etc of haste with no other secondary stat. Out of my 40 or maybe more pvp items that's the only pure secondary stat I seem to have and I only have two of them.

without a que pop its hard to say on the rest. we still cant confirm enchants, and if on use/proc items work again. the enchants have been adjusted as far as their scaling which gives me hope thats coming back.

without a que pop its hard to say on the rest. we still cant confirm enchants, and if on use/proc items work again. the enchants have been adjusted as far as their scaling which gives me hope thats coming back.

Copy over a high level or mail a heirloom wep to another char, que bg at 110 etc to see if chants / wep procs work :)

Users who are viewing this thread