Beta Access

No! Fucker.

I have several level 80 "twinks" that I wouldn't mind testing, but I've already reached several conclusions regarding 80 content:

1) It really hasn't been squished. Enemy HP/damage is essentially the same across the board with a little more damage in the early on dungeons/raids.
2) ICC seems to be the turning point of squish. The numbers are almost identical in there to live.
3) Damage and healing are microscopic compared to live. My 80 shaman pulls 1.4k outside of dungeons and about 4k inside (with ilevel bonus).
4) The itemlevel bonus allows you to take as much as 98% less damage, which trivializes any of the content (25 heroic ICC trash was hitting 20-50).

If you raided Wrath content in proper level gear, I think it would provide a reasonable challenge these days. If you did 25 Naxx in, say, Northrend questing gear, you would probably find it pretty difficult. My battle tag is Cromer#1990 on beta if you want to test stuff as a group.

Due to the lack of people which have access to the BETA servers this will have to be postponed till character copy's are available on the PTR, if you are interested please state so, so i have numbers to work with, Thanks.

are there eu and us servers on the ptr?

Users who are viewing this thread