Best weapon set up for 29 warrior

Isn't 20 STR going to be alot better for a warrior/ pally anyways ? I prefer a stat boost than a RNG proc personally :p

Mortox said:
Isn't 20 STR going to be alot better for a warrior/ pally anyways ? I prefer a stat boost than a RNG proc personally :p

Crusader is good for the heal for a warrior. But it's only useful if you use it on a slow weapon witha lots of instants so you get more procs than the normal 1 ppm. Read: Use it on Corpsemaker.

If any else is reading this Mongoose sucks really, used on ret pally with the axe and it doesn't proc nearly enough to be useful. Save yourself the 400g

Mortox said:

Says the GM of RNG.

duel wielding used to produce more damage, pre taste of blood buff. But now that single move has increased arms dps by 15-20% easily. Go two handed corpse with sader and taste of blood or go home.

Protection warrior = pownage

Insane dmg for prot spec. revenge crits up to 500+ and because of all those pets and minions hitting you its active alot :)

Very nice survivability...

Most hunters can be beaten. Unless you have these wtf@lolcr*p#!! hunters who are like uncatchable birds... Just rembemer that you should not encounter a hunter in open field...

The shield interupts powns against any healer or caster class.

Rogues are a laugh... i can manage 3 level 29's at same time and kill 2 still :p

Retri paladins can be killed fairly easy too. Disarm and revenge does the trick.

leveling my warry in pvp i used prot up to lvl 27...but with 3/3 TfB and a corpsemaker, there is a better option just a talentchange away.

the next time prot is highly viable is lvl 51 (devastate+warbringer), but you can still get the AV polearm + lvl 80 enchant and stick to arms.

imo @29 the 1h+shield option is better used with fury talents. well, 14/20 points fury, or 11 without BC.

i ve used protection a lot, and i ve used str enchant and i can t crit 500

only on mages probably 1% chance... i usually crit 340 or something - that was with tla

with cm i crit around 440 but it s kinda slow

it s easy to crit 550 with tla and arms... i even go up to 720

you can beat any rogue with protection but you have problems with mages

you can t beat paladins but you can run away very easy from them and atack if you have a teammate

but you can t beat a hunter, and you can t run away from him

First of all, he slows you down.

then, when you go near him and manage to hit him once, probably take half of his hp, he uses trap and you are slowed down

now, pre lich, you had 30% procent chances to get him and kill it, but after lich, hunters can jump backwards ... so it s free again.

probably he will slow you down again and by the time you reach him you are dead even if you have 2400 hp

it s practically imposible to pwn a hunter, and when i say hunter i say a hunter who knows how to use traps, and 60% of hunters know how to do it.

i sometimes find some dumb hunters who forgot to use traps, or put it in a way that i can avoid it

even so, 2 level 26-28 hunters can easily terminate a protection warrior which is not the case of 2 rogues, 2 warriors or 2 any classes, same level.

pre lich i could have resisted against 3 level 26-28 atacking farm in arathi basin. i could kill 2 of them, and then , ressurect fast and kill the third one

now, i can t even join ab, and even so, i get pwned from 2 level 27 or something, because players have now boa items and enchants

back then i remember i was once atacked by a warrior level 27. He hit me 30 damage. I just looked at him and smiled and hit him 130. And i was very glad i invest a lot of time in that character.

Now, a dude with a level 80 and some boa can make a character almost as good as mine in 2 days or something.

Where is the fun?

I'm teling you, twinks are destroyed by a set of changes that terminate any reason of twinking. Boa+xp off/on+hunters op .

Why would you twink now? To play with other twinks? Well, they have the same gear probably so everything that matters is tactics & stuff. Which is the same as playing at level 80 in the bg, where almost everybody have the same gear. You can say, ok i prefer level 19 or 29 or 39 because i don t wana level to 80. But if you want to have a good gear you must have a level 80... so if you have a level 80 why don t play at level 80?

You can then say that you prefer the lack of abilities at level 29... but let s face it, who doesn t want Titans Grip and the ability to wear 2 Corpsemakers or one CM and one TLA and fucking devastate all that it is?!

Twinks are not dead but are not funny anymore unless you have a hunter :p

Users who are viewing this thread