Best Server for Horde lvl 70 Twinking/Raiding?

Fuuaarrkk

Legend
Currently searching for a good server.

Is there any popular server that 70's go to?

Like Aerie Peak is known to be the lvl 20's server for alliance.

Thanks

Horde - Frostwhisper

Alliance - Defias Brotherhood

frostmane

Idk <Listax> The Sha'tar (EU) is one, but we're mostly PVE. And we're EU as said earlier.

Aerie Peak have a casual social lvl 70 raiding guild called "The Glory Warriors" if it catches your interest.

for US, try <Retro> or see any new threads on twinkinfo that can be interesting.

Hope the information was needed :x

Retro on thrall if your into raiding, though 99% of them suck horribly at any form of PvP.

Nerd cleave is decent at best, and is really the only choice on horde if your looking for PvP. Most of them backpeadle and have shit arena ratings but there RBG record is pretty high. Though from what I have heard they have a small core of players that run the main RBGs so that will be of little to no use for you.

To be honest the only way you will ever meet any good PvPers is if you faction change. Just my opinion though.

Good luck.

Retro on thrall if your into raiding, though 99% of them suck horribly at any form of PvP.

Nerd cleave is decent at best, and is really the only choice on horde if your looking for PvP. Most of them backpeadle and have shit arena ratings but there RBG record is pretty high. Though from what I have heard they have a small core of players that run the main RBGs so that will be of little to no use for you.

To be honest the only way you will ever meet any good PvPers is if you faction change. Just my opinion though.

Good luck.

Meh, I can always xfer my 70 with heirlooms to the desired server than start a new lvl 70, its not like its long to lvl 70.

So there are better guilds on Alliance side?

there are good players in nc, with good arena ranking, 2501 in 3s , 2338 in 2s, there will always be better teams somewhere on a random server.

Us

Horde Side

#1 Thrall [ Pve + Pvp ]

#2 frostmane [ pvp ]

there are good players in nc, with good arena ranking, 2501 in 3s , 2338 in 2s, there will always be better teams somewhere on a random server.

gone + blazewun used mmr bug [ can explain more if needed ] So not 100% legit

Blazewun already has 2400 achiev from last season so only one player got 2400 [ Gone ]

Thrall 9 players with 2400 achiev

RBG Retro vs Nerd cleave

Record = 1 - 1

Nerd cleave [Team setup] [8Players -Lvl 70] [2 Players -lvl 72 players] Pally with wings

Retro Team setup [ 10 Players lvl 70 ]

nerd cleave > all for horde they are decent thrall just wintrade there best player is blaze and hes carryd in 2s and boasts about bein 2.4k

hero / team mooash (remake of orange pixels omg) 2 best on ali to my knowlage

team mooash we were R1 in all brackets till thrall started wintrading 3s and we xferd

Users who are viewing this thread