best rogue spec?

Kleptro

Legend
Yo guys,

Haven't played patch 6.2, so i'm not up to date with the chances that came there.

I was hoping that assassination is the best rogue spec now, but i still see allot of rogues playing combat.

What is the pros and cons with the two specs?

Best Regards Kleptro

Combat gets a fat passive buff to attack power, more AP = bigger ambushes = potential 1 shot that rogues are all about. If you want to be that guy that goes around ambushing low health targets / high debuff stacked FC's go with a heavy attack power stack in combat, as is the meta. Check out this http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f40/20-29s-armory-list-61960/ get an idea off the other 29 rogues gear, they all gear the same though.

Combat gets a fat passive buff to attack power, more AP = bigger ambushes = potential 1 shot that rogues are all about. If you want to be that guy that goes around ambushing low health targets / high debuff stacked FC's go with a heavy attack power stack in combat, as is the meta. Check out this http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f40/20-29s-armory-list-61960/ get an idea off the other 29 rogues gear, they all gear the same though.

Thnx for the info, so nothing has changed. Still the AP passive that makes combat best.. To bad cus i was hoping to equip my secant BvB and run assassination..

Thnx for the info, so nothing has changed. Still the AP passive that makes combat best.. To bad cus i was hoping to equip my secant BvB and run assassination..

Just use tov mainhand as assassination.

Combat & Assassination are both good as its own but I feel combat stomps for efc kills cause of that ap buff

Mutilate with elemental enchants and shadow focus will net you the most damage with a single energy bar by a huge margin but requires an additional global to dump your energy from the other specs.

Since I cannot post a thread until 10 posts have been made, I'll ask my question here:

How long are the queue times on both sides? Alliance seems to be around 15 minutes. What about Horde?

Also what race would be best for a 20 twink rogue on either side?

Since I cannot post a thread until 10 posts have been made, I'll ask my question here:

How long are the queue times on both sides? Alliance seems to be around 15 minutes. What about Horde?

Also what race would be best for a 20 twink rogue on either side?

Depends on the time of day, plus it's just random on que times. IMO ally Nightelf and for horde Belf. These days gear and race is all up to your playstyle.

I only play BGs with my 20 rogue, so I guess Combat is better for more burst?

Also should I be trying to stack as much critical strike as possible or just agility for AP?

So I take it combat is the best spec?

I'd like sub for the bleed because I just love DoTs and with daggers, hemorrhage doesn't sound all that bad damage wise.

Is the extra AP buff from combat alone worth it?

So I take it combat is the best spec?

I'd like sub for the bleed because I just love DoTs and with daggers, hemorrhage doesn't sound all that bad damage wise.

Is the extra AP buff from combat alone worth it?

Yes. As 10000 people said: Go combat, max. Agi, max. versatility!
A rogue is based on burst, so this is the setup for most burst.

Poetica @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

Assa is fun, but not that good as combat.
And forget sub rogue, if u see at BG Targets a sub rogue u can be happy, he wont be any danger.
Sub ist just done.

Users who are viewing this thread