Best rogue racial?

my two cents;

Horde:

(reactive) Forsaken: WotF, canibalize, best /laugh in game

(proactive) Bloodelf: AoE silence ( on the neg side they look like crap )

Alliance:

(reactive): Human: 2m no slot required pvp trinket ( and sword yadidadi... )

Gnome and Dwarf are also good choices - but noting beats "every man for him self"

Overall: Human. seriously if you plan on killing people with any kind of skill the 2m "trinket" wins hands down...

For pew pew, orc is better, but I agree /w WSG, for premades where you are an offensive rogue, and your job is keeping the healers from healing, Arcane Tourrent is really really nice. UD of course is the classic pvp favorite so... yeah any of the 3.

Bezerk said:
Thnx everyone for comments : )

So anywho i think i might be making myself a Orc Rogue (for flag capping) so now it's just a matter of choosing a name. The theme i usually go for is something with Bez or Bezerk in front, for example my last twink i named Bezerkhealth because as you can guess he's a stamina whore. I have never played a rogue before so i really cant think of anything that i could put on the end of Bezerk so...... if anyone has got any ideas that would be sweet THNX : )

rogues crit a lot so Bezcrit? They also stealth, so Bezerksneak? they are fast so Bererkerspeed? Bezswift?

Or you could go with the orc stuff: Bezerkblood, bezerkfury

Zyrkonos said:
I play troll, but that's just my personal preference,I know the racials quite inferior to the other options, but meh, I enjoy my friggin out-the-getto drug dealer with a knife

You're a racists sir.

I'd go UD or Orc for WSG/AB and BE for arenas. WOTF is still really good. Should help you a LOT verse Priests and Locks. AT is so handy when trying to finish off a healer.

Users who are viewing this thread