Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blood Elf

• Orc

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In your opinion, what class is best for Rogue v Rogue duels...

Night Elf

- NEs get more dodge, more agility and better stealth.

- They also get shadowmeld, which if used correctly in a duel, can get you another sap+ambush.

You mean best race correct?

Probably Nelfs.

Agilitize said:
Lol cats, obviously Human, room for another trinket+will get first hit

Seriously agreed/ Specced in sub+stealth on cape+human will ALMOST ALWAYS get the opener.

And you know the way rogues work, you get the first hit, they might aswell bend over for you.

Well, ok, lets take TWO evenly skills and geared rogues, and give one the first hit, every time they engage in combat

And as races go, a Nightelf, against another rogue, i see how you say Shadowmeld would be useful, but Dropping combat would take longer than it would take for them to get close enough to you to hit you in the form, or once your in stealth, after lets say they gouge you.

But humans get the extra Stealth detection which could give you that edge to that Sap off + Free Trinket.

But then again Gnomes are a pain to see at times, and have Escape Artist (Not sure if that works with saps / stuns >.< )

Orcs get the Bloodfury which is a decent amount of AP when you pop it.

Trolls get Davoodoo Shuffle + Berserking, So depending on when you pop it you can be attacking 10-30% FASTER!!

And don't dwarfs have Ironskin or w/e as well?

But Undead are just bad ass in general.

Blood Elves are just out of the question.

But then there is Night Elf. With the Shadowmeld and that little bit of extra dodge :p

But in my honest opinion I would have to say Troll for both of their Racials.

Get the Sap / stun off then pop Berserking!

But I don't know much about Rogues [= but I would still have to say Troll <3

Twinkzruz said:
And as races go, a Nightelf, against another rogue, i see how you say Shadowmeld would be useful, but Dropping combat would take longer than it would take for them to get close enough to you to hit you in the form, or once your in stealth, after lets say they gouge you.

Shadowmeld takes you out of combat... Lol.

Humans are the best choice IMHO.

1) Plus perception/subtlety make for FIRST SAP.

-SAP if you don't feel you can take him; SAP'em and give a 'shout out' for back up.

-Or just SAP him 'till he get annoyed.

-Or SAP the weakest one to break them away from the pack.

2) Every Man for Himself

-In the rare case they catch you off guard (AFK), Pop EMH + Gouge + LOL

Dwarves. A smart opponent will use the sap->garrote->stopattack trick to get away to restealth and THEN ambush. Stoneskin=GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread