Best PvP Class?

well from the bgs i played its either a boomie topping dmg but going like 5-0 because a spec like MM hunter is sniping the killing blows. so if u wanna be #1 dmg done every bg just roll boomie but u wont always get most killing blows. unless u wanna get a ton of kills but not always be on top of the dmg board, roll a spec that can like 1-2 shot ppl for example : destro lock - MM hunt with double shot, theres prolly more specs around that have one shot mechanics but i only twinked out those 2 so far

Depends i play Unholy dk padding meters top dmg is fairly easier to come by. Casters have it easier in this bracket to kill and not be killed as easy. If you jave the skills Fire Mage actually pretty slippery and does nasty dmg. People saying boomkin well they are slightly tanky but better avoiding dmg than trying to tank it as a dps and unlike say Rets boomkins have no oh shit buttons and their mobility not what it was you can get locked down pretty good without peels or backup healing.

That being said Boomkin can top charts and not die. But i think the easiest caster class to accomplish this is Fire Mages hands down. Prot pally can be a live lord top dmg/heals with good gear some support lol. I will say DH may can top charts as well but you will die without decent support.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

How are Warriors? Thats the class I usually main
[doublepost=1542029846,1542029619][/doublepost]And do I go 110 or 111 for bgs? I've seen alot of 111 twinks but dont understand why they play in that level

How are Warriors? Thats the class I usually main
[doublepost=1542029846,1542029619][/doublepost]And do I go 110 or 111 for bgs? I've seen alot of 111 twinks but dont understand why they play in that level
My opinion maybe bias i have a 111 hunter twink kind of wish he was still 110 lol. The secondary stats are great, and there benefits to 111 but if you want to do ipvp ...111 i say is not the best level. You lose one of.the strongest aspects to twinking and that is scaling of the secondary stats. Because everything in ipvp scales to 119 so if have like %40 crit or something before will be drastically lowered inside instance. But for wpvp and what not its nice gems scale alot better and you have access to crafted to gear.

Far as Warriors go you can bring some pain as Warriors but you won't be topping charts and you will have a lot of difficulty with some classes unless 1v1. Also, you wanted live while smashing and topping charts...warriors die all the time unless they have a pocket healer or good supporting cast. But you can still have fun may can plow through some kids before they knew what hit them sometimes especially with some rng crits. But more or less solo queing twink, you going to gwt brick walled by some twinks and most fights with alot of classes will be costly for a warrior who doesn't have some skill unlike certain classes when 1v1 other twinks.

But i say play what you love man, you want to be a warrior then be a Warrior its not faceroll easy top the chart dmg while wearing a blind fold and having 0 to 2 deaths ar best good but i see warriors ans like them seems fun, enjoy it! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

okay first of all go 119 for sure if you want to do instanced pvp you will have a huge advantage over 111 ilvl wise ! you can go up to ilvl 310 on 119 through timewalking warforged gear (next timewalking event will be on 14. of november so in a few days) damage wise i will agree to the boomy suggestions for overall top dmg if you want high singel target burst arms warrior with slam traits is the way to go if you have a pocket healer you will get killing blows like its nothing and they can global people with cds
im playing an enh shaman and i have to say its not the best atm enh needs a rework badly but its a fun spec for me atleast (fingers crossed for 8.1)
fire mage can top damage and killing blows even in normal lvl gear because of greater pyro (deals % health based damage) i never saw a 119 twink mage in bg but i guess mastery stacked tripple master blaster trait would rek faces too !
long story short
so if you main warrior i highly reccoment you go arms with slam traits ! if you want to twink something else you can prettymuch choose any class because of you outgearing normal levelers like crazy and will top damage meters 90% of the time regardless of class and spec. If you face twinks however fotm imo iare arms boomy and disci (affli lock is too squishy but is competetive dmg wise with boomy if he has a healer)

have a nice one

Fury does fine- make sure you pick up all the self-healing talents. I've topped damage and kbs on my own or with friends (less often with friends).

The best way to wreck in bgs is to que with friends, it really is. Make no mistake, the rest of us are, and the best twink in the world isn't going to win a 5v1.

Users who are viewing this thread