Best Priest & Rogue in the world Teaser Video!

Yowxd said:
He needs some rope for his chair, talking about suicide, sorry I mean S U I C I D E rofl.

I want to buy you a beer one of these days.

I think sharl raged himself to sleep =o

Im now going to buy you a drink and give you the key to my car because of what you just said.

Hai quinp
<
:D

I do not normally bash video's, especially if I could not do any better. But is this the pinnacle of play at top end level 70 arena?
<

People barely LoS, only watched it once but I don't think I saw hardly any if any at all fake casting? Shit died in about 5-10 secs with the retarded burst. Where is the skill in seeing who can blow up the others the quickest? Where is the leet skills? Did not see a Deathed Poly either. I'll admit you would romp all over me at 70, but even crappy old me could still pul off the odd Deathed Poly when I used to arena at 70/80
<

Now I have heard your voices too I know you are young, so feel free to troll and blaze on in your teenage fashion
<

P.S. Looking forward to the full video maybe we will see this real skill you are constantly bragging about, I am not so sure. Let's just say I am smiling to myself quite content here that I was thinking right all along, hehe.

I do not normally bash video's, especially if I could not do any better. But is this the pinnacle of play at top end level 70 arena?
<

People barely LoS, only watched it once but I don't think I saw hardly any if any at all fake casting? Shit died in about 5-10 secs with the retarded burst. Where is the skill in seeing who can blow up the others the quickest? Where is the leet skills? Did not see a Deathed Poly either. I'll admit you would romp all over me at 70, but even crappy old me could still pul off the odd Deathed Poly when I used to arena at 70/80
<

Now I have heard your voices too I know you are young, so feel free to troll and blaze on in your teenage fashion
<

P.S. Looking forward to the full video maybe we will see this real skill you are constantly bragging about, I am not so sure. Let's just say I am smiling to myself quite content here that I was thinking right all along, hehe.

No death on polys - Its a teaser video, if you want deaths on polys I can give you deaths on polys and deaths on blinds
<
Wait till the full video, no fake casting? Don't think I got locked once.

No death on polys - Its a teaser video, if you want deaths on polys I can give you deaths on polys and deaths on blinds Wait till the full video, no fake casting? Don't think I got locked once.
rofl, no death's on polly nor fake casting because you were playing against bads. zzz

Yowxd said:
Its funny how he faked 6 times in the vid, and there you are thinking your sick by pointing out that he didn't.

Also the mage disc we faced in that vid had 40-1 in 3s and 90-8 in 2s @ 2.4k defo not the best but what your doing is assuming their bad by how easy we control and win.

Continue hating though zzzzzzzz

hating? b/c i've already done what you guys have? 2400 last season zzz r2 2's and r1 3's. Stop playing due to 45 minutes queues. After 4 weeks of never playing a mage in pvp I achieved these ratings. You kids prance around like your amazing when your not. Your just another nerd that thinks they're amazing. Keep stroking your own cock i suppose /shrug

Yowxd said:
Alright for one, 2400 is like 40 wins hehe, I was 2600 and 2550.

And 45 min queues at 2400 does not exist, queue cap is 8 minutes 15 seconds, if it doesn't pop at that time or before noones in queue which is very hard to believe but even then I'd imagine someone queued before 45 minutes
<

And r2 must be embarrassing at 70, we go for gold
<

I'm a nerd who thinks I'm amazing, get on my level xo - looking forward to see your response! You stroke mine and I'll stroke yours.

i'm on US servers... our bg group doesn't have the pop therefore longer queues. I don't have all the time in the world so yea... I can't sit there and grind 150 points to catch first place when the queues are 10+minutes... idk why you think queues times on your bg in EU are the same as the US but they're not...

You guys are good at going off topic. Any offtopic posts after this line will make me MAAAAAD!

Nice video! <-------- On topic post #1

people still posting in this thread. lol

Users who are viewing this thread