Best priest race?

I like ud, ive run one forever and i love her.

As far as dwarves are concerned, SF is really good at low level arenas, debatably on par with EMfH. Though its not effective against rogue poisons, it does well against pet/hunter poisons, garrote and rend.

EMfH will get you out of situations more often than a dwarf will, but against classes that use dots priests cant dispel dwarfs shine in the fact they can get that full bandage off, whereas a human might have to settle for trying to bandage between dot ticks.

Generally humans are better at every class, but dwarves in this case can do something they cannot so they shouldnt be overlooked.

dunno about the perception thing for lvl 29 undead rogues, i never see them coming in for a sap. i'll spot druids prowling easily tho, and most belf rogues when they get too close

It all depends really, for Horde I would have to say Undead for the Will of Forsaken, however, as an undead you cannot get the Omega Orb (adds +11 Spellpower offhand) if you want that offhand then I would say go Bloodelf for the Silence/Mana reg.

For Alliance, I would say Human for the Trinket spell (I forget what it is called) but I don't know much about Alliance toons.

Users who are viewing this thread