Best Priest, Mage and Rogue World wide, Who do you think?

i can give this all star "futball" team a go if you wish.

Goalkeeper: David james (cause he misses so many simple saves we all love him for it)
defense: Wes brown, gary neville (cause lets face it, everyone loves his commentary), laurent koscielny, japp stam (crazy, just what you need in a defender)
midfield: Michael carrick, owen hargeaves (he's fit all year round you see!), kieran dyer, rory delap (throw ins aint everything m9)
strikers: Emile heskey, peter crouch (this dynamic duo will challenge any defense, i mean they have so much variation in their playstyle)

hope this matched your expectations cyb :d

emile sodding heskey r u trippin

Go ahead mate ^^

Not a chance, this whole thread is an effigy to the juvenile brown-nosing 70 pvp orientated ethos.

Roughly translated to, I can't name 10 of each but at least half-a-dozen, and your heavily opinionated thread of uber e-peen measuring should be nuked from orbit.. ^^

Not a chance, this whole thread is an effigy to the juvenile brown-nosing 70 pvp orientated ethos.

Roughly translated to, I can't name 10 of each but at least half-a-dozen, and your heavily opinionated thread of uber e-peen measuring should be nuked from orbit.. ^^

lmao :p

Stay on topic and do not derail into e-peen thread please.

On topic i would say vapriest and sash as priests, chillton and rottenflame as mages and i cant really think of any rogue at the moment.

Stay on topic and do not derail into e-peen thread please.
Last time i checked it aint against the rules to have e-peen, i know your a big thing on this forum now, but sadly noone cares about your opinion so if this thread, aint against any rules, do you mind just leaving it? Good thanks bye

Last time i checked it aint against the rules to have e-peen, i know your a big thing on this forum now, but sadly noone cares about your opinion so if this thread, aint against any rules, do you mind just leaving it? Good thanks bye

You do seem to care about it, else you woulden't have quoted me >.o

As i said Cyanerds, do not derail this thread please, keep it on on topic.

You do seem to care about it

How do me saying, noone cares, and can you leave this thread alone, make me seem to care, about your opinion? either your delutional or straight up blind

Judging from your statistics as 70 rogue with synapse, i think the last bit, just might be true

best rogue would probably go 2 stgeorge aka dominoz
best priest would be Hewty when he was playing in this bracket, but isnt now
lolmages
but then again this is just an EU e-peen fest so what does it matter

Well the creator of the thread was clearly looking for epeen fame but kinda backfired to give others fame ;o

Not really Vapriest.
Just bored and how to come up with something, and then why not see peoples opinion. Idc about fame, if anyone thinks im bad or anything then sure we can arrange a time, where we can play some arenas against each other. :)

Well the creator of the thread was clearly looking for epeen fame but kinda backfired to give others fame ;o
It's funny cause it's trueeeeeee people are like who is dis backpaddlin souljah wannabe G efame haunnter #1

It's funny cause it's trueeeeeee people are like who is dis backpaddlin souljah wannabe G efame haunnter #1

How funny you are, if im really a wanna G that are "backpaddlin" then come face me in arena and let's see who cry.. like seriously, you can tell me who you think are the best or just leave the thread, thanks :)

I already said, Legendary Rottenflame, I got like 1-10 against him. End of chance, you'd end up being his doggie, trust me

I already said, Legendary Rottenflame, I got like 1-10 against him. End of chance, you'd end up being his doggie, trust me

Pff, hes on EU? I hate when people think that i would get t-bagged by some random guy that i've never heard of before. What mmr is he on? And if u talk with him at sometime, then tell him to come PM me here on TI.

he's sitting on like 2,7k mmr atm, saferange . Not queueing anymore, People see him as a legend at the 70 bracket, I wouldnt mess with him. yes EU with a wierd name

Users who are viewing this thread