Hunter: Nelrin vs Lil vs Felix
Mage: Watergun vs Trignometry
Rogue: Balimer vs ßlazer
Shaman: Ghostling vs Mindy vs Onkelkonkel vs Marla vs Neon
Paladin: Drpepper vs Blackdeminz
Priest: Calculations vs Yaws
Warrior: Reddeminz vs Ohbloddyhell vs Poe vs Cookiez
Warlock: Brianthebad vs Hu vs Mypetstrips

I state vs because i am in constant dilema on which proves to be better than the other... and some may have been just as good but different specs.

oooooh snaps people finally be voting for me as num 1 warlock :D

ahhh it's been quite the journey but i'd like to thank God, the cast of "the walking dead", my friends and family, my highschool science teacher for getting me into this soul sucking game, and lastly i'd like to thank the twinkinfo staff and its users for being so biased and always on my case whether it be good or bad.

oooooh snaps people finally be voting for me as num 1 warlock :D

ahhh it's been quite the journey but i'd like to thank God, the cast of "the walking dead", my friends and family, my highschool science teacher for getting me into this soul sucking game, and lastly i'd like to thank the twinkinfo staff and its users for being so biased and always on my case whether it be good or bad.

omg my lil hue has grown all up . i remember when u use to click ppl to death ! * breaks into motherly sobs*

Druid: Tertiary/Baffi Hunter: Biggie/Realtalk Mage: Deadvulcano/Mialu Rogue: Medanx/Nvdiss Shaman: Atychiphobia/Dankfury Paladin: Goldendays/Laglol Priest: Veinte Warrior: Jump/Mialo Warlock: Bizr/Salfir edit: sorry about the format, my phone wouldn't let me put each class on a separate line for some reason

Last edited by a moderator:
Im just downloading the last few patches for this game. Once those are complete ill be bess tink warld once again

Well are you going to be on tomorrow during the times of 5:30 am - 2 pm eastern time because i need someone to simulq on ap ally during those dead hours when its like a ghosttown :(

Users who are viewing this thread