Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Sofion

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • duopaladin

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Trialkiller

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters
im also goku btw lmao i told thot to put gokku/twonkinfo bc my character name is twonkinfo

and this matters to me why? I can read a chart buddy.
clearly says " gooku / twonkinfo "
thanks for being a legend key tho

Because his other name on the chart has 20+ votes.
Edit: 20+4=24

yeah I don't waste my time reading through this list, the " top " 29s are already listed by rating on that arena ladder website

yeah I don't waste my time reading through this list, the " top " 29s are already listed by rating on that arena ladder website
That website doesn't show shit lol it shows who ques either as or with a brew. Also a lot of that had to do with the luck of the draw on if your facing other good 29s or shit ftps as their is no matchmaking like at maxx level and far less people Qued. So no, the best players are not listed. Let's pretend for a quick second that that list does accurately reflect arena skill, the post specifically says best to set foot in WSG.

That website doesn't show shit lol it shows who ques either as or with a brew. Also a lot of that had to do with the luck of the draw on if your facing other good 29s or shit ftps as their is no matchmaking like at maxx level and far less people Qued. So no, the best players are not listed. Let's pretend for a quick second that that list does accurately reflect arena skill, the post specifically says best to set foot in WSG.

Bm was never the best comp in the first place lol.
warrior was way better

who cares about this anyways? useless topic that only is used to increase someones penis size on the internet
this bracket is trash and dead

Bm was never the best comp in the first place lol.
warrior was way better

who cares about this anyways? useless topic that only is used to increase someones penis size on the internet
this bracket is trash and dead
apperently you care "i dont need to look at this list i can look at the top ppl in arenas when they are playing bm monks" your complaining bc your probably not on the list then you call the bracket dead and trash lmao gtfo the forums if you think its trash

apperently you care "i dont need to look at this list i can look at the top ppl in arenas when they are playing bm monks" your complaining bc your probably not on the list then you call the bracket dead and trash lmao gtfo the forums if you think its trash
Chill stop spittin the logic

why would I care if i'm on the list or not?
this bracket has never been about skill, this bracket has ALWAYS been about farming the graveyard and stomping free to play.

never EVERRRR has 20-24 / 20-29 involved any amount of skill. it's always been que FOTM and whoever has the most fotm wins.

tldr
ur bad @ rogue
and twinking
bye

this bracket has never been about skill, this bracket has ALWAYS been about farming the graveyard and stomping free to play.

never EVERRRR has 20-24 / 20-29 involved any amount of skill. it's always been que FOTM and whoever has the most fotm wins.

tldr
ur bad @ rogue
and twinking
bye
your quoting me when your saying im bad @ rogue but i dont play rogue so uh silence feg n just stop posting and embarrassing yourself and trying to make yourself relevant

tldr
ur bad @ rogue
and twinking
bye
Never ever? What about pre-24s?

your quoting me when your saying im bad @ rogue but i dont play rogue so uh silence feg n just stop posting and embarrassing yourself and trying to make yourself relevant
probably cuz i meant to quote jamesB who is a embarrassment to rogues / alliance

///

@goku play at a relevant bracket and get past 2700 plsktty'
bye going to go balls deep in sushi now

probably cuz i meant to quote jamesB who is a embarrassment to rogues / alliance

///

@goku play at a relevant bracket and get past 2700 plsktty'
bye going to go balls deep in sushi now
Sorry can't be bad bruh I'm on the list
An* embarrassment
I'm gonna go balls deep in your dad while kissing your mom.

Sorry can't be bad bruh I'm on the list
An* embarrassment
I'm gonna go balls deep in your dad while kissing your mom.

I'm going to go balls deep in your dad, while kissing your mom.*

Users who are viewing this thread