Best of 24s in the United States

To all the people who think this drinzy guy carried me, or whatever attempt sqooshiez and yowza made at making a fail video here you go, we've been farming his rmp all night and if you armory the ppl im playing with, they suck,
rsbIlE2.jpg

To all the people who think this drinzy guy carried me, or whatever attempt sqooshiez and yowza made at making a fail video here you go, we've been farming his rmp all night and if you armory the ppl im playing with, they suck,
rsbIlE2.jpg
Damn, Drinzy got wrecked

rsbIlE2.jpg

You have an addon that posts fake achievements as if we cant check them. Nothing you so or do will ever change the fact that your a complete idiot and joke to me or anyone I play with.

You have an addon that posts fake achievements as if we cant check them. Nothing you so or do will ever change the fact that your a complete idiot and joke to me or anyone I play with.

an addon that posts fake acheivments? who posted any acheivment retard lol, your just a lvl 24 4 button hero, sit down kiddo.

an addon that posts fake acheivments? who posted any acheivment retard lol, your just a lvl 24 4 button hero, sit down kiddo.

You were one your mage Rankone spamming im r1, and posting glad achievements, when I inspected ur achievements in game you DID NOT have them. TRY HARDER TO BE COOL ONLINE BOI

You were posing tohim because you werent happy with your own play and you got caught in a lie. Lying even more isnt going to dig your self respect out of your selfmade grave...

When does rmp ever 》wmd this season? And if you farmed them why only one ss/his rating》yours atm?

What happened to those exglad friends of real drinzy you lied to? They dump your ass for being shit?

His mage he mains - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Aerio/advanced

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on the bg's i play, can't give props to any 24 i have came across, except Faith, 24's ally are usually geared stupids, horde 24's are in always premade groups against undergeared f2p from QT, so they can't be rated as good or bad, of the few of you twinks i have seen in bg that on my own opinion are good, i'll mention actually level 20, 2 horde shamans real good Riptides and Zarastelle, on the ally i'll mention Cripz, tho i've only seen him a couple times. The rest of twinks, i don't see them on my q's

Users who are viewing this thread