Best of 24s in the United States

I haven't even seen any challenger lists yet. Your post was a bit hasty.

A fair assertion, however, lack of evidence for one side doesn't mean that the other is correct by default. See Christianity vs atheism for example.

A fair assertion, however, lack of evidence for one side doesn't mean that the other is correct by default. See Christianity vs atheism for example.

We are talking about twinking, please stop attempting to change subject. My case rests until someone attempts to refute my list.

We are talking about twinking, please stop attempting to change subject. My case rests until someone attempts to refute my list.

The subject hasn't changed friend, logic is pertinent to everything, twinking included. By your logic, I claim that I am a god until someone attempts refute my claim.

The subject hasn't changed friend, logic is pertinent to everything, twinking included. By your logic, I claim that I am a god until someone attempts refute my claim.

Can you stop going off topic? I am waiting for any detractor to make a rival list. Stop going off on tangents.

edit: reported for going off topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you stop going off topic? I am waiting for any detractor to make a rival list. Stop going off on tangents.

edit: reported for going off topic

Reported for abuse of the report function.

People bitch and complain about the current state of 19 twinks, yet they still make threads like "best of X" to create even more drama. Just makes your situation even worst. And here they are carrying it over to the 20-24 bracket...

Just be friends for chocolate fudge sake.

People bitch and complain about the current state of 19 twinks, yet they still make threads like "best of X" to create even more drama. Just makes your situation even worst. And here they are carrying it over to the 20-24 bracket...

Just be friends for chocolate fudge sake.

Drama is what keeps brackets alive.

Drama is what keeps brackets alive.

actually people who dont have enough money to pay for wow keep THIS bracket alive

edit : if all the f2p quit this bracket wouldnt get ques besides people wargaming and maybe like a few games towards the evening hours each night for a few days, then would die just the same as 19

actually people who dont have enough money to pay for wow keep THIS bracket alive

edit : if all the f2p quit this bracket wouldnt get ques besides people wargaming and maybe like a few games towards the evening hours each night for a few days, then would die just the same as 19

so the p2ps would continue wow as normal, pretty sure theres not many people shelling out $15 a month just for lol24s, would likely drive more p2p's to 29s, giving enough numbers for real ques as opposed to the wargames we have now

win-win

so the p2ps would continue wow as normal, pretty sure theres not many people shelling out $15 a month just for lol24s, would likely drive more p2p's to 29s, giving enough numbers for real ques as opposed to the wargames we have now

win-win

im all for it. im making a 29 as we speak, doesnt change anything f2p keeps this bracket alive otherwise it would die out just like 19 its not even an arguement

Druid: Ja Ja Gabor
Hunter: Jabroni
Mage: Jabroni
Monk: Ja Ja Gabor
Rogue: Ja Ja Gabor
Shamain: Ja Ja Gabor
Paladine: Ja Ja Gabor
Priest: Jabroni
Warrior: Ja Ja Gabor
Warlock: Jabroni

:)

Zuretten is better than Blurz, just sayin
Is this the guy?
qHXB30T.jpg

If that is the guy from what i could tell he seems like a decent priest, hell i even think im only pretty good at the class but to compare me to anyone else in the fckin 24 bracket really hurts my feelings. And also spriests in this bracket are beyond stupid the fact that you could even compare us in the first place just shows how lost you are. The only way to judge is if they do a lot of dmg and don't backpeddle otherwise any mongoloid could play a priest just as good as me, thats why i really hate this class and can't wait till this premade is over so i dont have to play it as often.

Users who are viewing this thread