Best nifflevar twink? Rogue, dk or shaman? (With a disc priest pocket healer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimixia

Legend
So I already have two nifflevar axes and actually already had a lvl 72 DK twink. I absolutely raped. Well, that was cause I was in pretty much full PVE gear. But anyway, stuff happened and I leveled him to 85. Now me and a friend want to get back into twinking. She is gonna play a disc priest and Im wondering. How are nifflevar rogues and enhance shamans compared to DK's? Btw my DK was 72 with 200ilvl eng helm and both nifflevars.

Hows about uhm...leave the niffs outa dis and make a lvl 70 twink? Far stretch I know

Hows about uhm...leave the niffs outa dis and make a lvl 70 twink? Far stretch I know
Last time I checked I was asking about using the niffs, so why even waste time posting that I shouldnt use them? Do you really think one message like that is going to make me change my mind? lmao.

Last time I checked I was asking about using the niffs, so why even waste time posting that I shouldnt use them? Do you really think one message like that is going to make me change my mind? lmao.

Last time I checked he was right. How do you expect you get respect and decent answers from anyone if you already had a 72 with niffs and 200ilvl and now consider making a new one?

what.a.faggot.

Because last time I checked this is the 70-79 bracket. And is a twink forum. Last time I checked, you can still twink at 71. So. Chill the fuck out and dont post here unless you have something useful to say.

Last time I checked he was right. How do you expect you get respect and decent answers from anyone if you already had a 72 with niffs and 200ilvl and now consider making a new one?

what.a.faggot.

He wasnt asking for respect, and yes he should get a decent answer since this is TWINKINFO.. Not 70forumbracketwehate71+andothers.com ..

But i'd say a rogue, judging from how they rape at 70 easily!
Although! at this time of the game, what you should be looking at, is what will be good in MoP! Go check out talents : Talent Calculator - Game Guide - World of Warcraft :)

He wasnt asking for respect, and yes he should get a decent answer since this is TWINKINFO.. Not 70forumbracketwehate71+andothers.com ..

But i'd say a rogue, judging from how they rape at 70 easily!
Although! at this time of the game, what you should be looking at, is what will be good in MoP! Go check out talents : Talent Calculator - Game Guide - World of Warcraft :)

Exactly. thank you. And so far I have a lot of people saying shamans because their burst is so epic. But DK's burst was pretty good. No idea about rogues. Just looking for a few more opinions :)

70+ers with niffs and that gets gamechanging advantages and isnt respectable really,just my opinion,although I think many agrees.
Thats all im sayin,gl in findin the most op 70+ tho I guess..

I don't have a 70+ twink in this bracket but if i did i would do it to take advantage of the possible abilities available to me, the fact that your seriously bashing people who are looking to maximize their output its beyond laughable.

Its like me saying you play a mage which is a "game changing advantage" over a warrior so your full homo, or your taking advantage of a lvl 85 tinker in the level 70 bracket, take your crappy morals elsewhere and stop being a jerk to random people on the forums.

I don't have a 70+ twink in this bracket but if i did i would do it to take advantage of the possible abilities available to me, the fact that your seriously bashing people who are looking to maximize their output its beyond laughable.

Its like me saying you play a mage which is a "game changing advantage" over a warrior so your full homo, or your taking advantage of a lvl 85 tinker in the level 70 bracket, take your crappy morals elsewhere and stop being a jerk to random people on the forums.

And then in your sig you link 3 70s. >_>

And then in your sig you link 3 70s. >_>

yes they are 70s not 70+, Verh confirmed for autist, if your going to comment completely off topic at least read what people say so you don't make yourself look stupid in a thread you had no legit reason to post in anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh boo hoo,excuse me for expressing an opinion

I would have no problem with you expressing an opinion, if it wasnt coupled with you actually INSTRUCTING a person to do exactly the opposite of what he is asking ADVICE on.

I would have no problem with you expressing an opinion, if it wasnt coupled with you actually INSTRUCTING a person to do exactly the opposite of what he is asking ADVICE on.
Wasnt as much an instruction as a suggestive question was it? (note questionmark)

Last edited by a moderator:
I play arena at level 85 and im just here to remind you that youre all fucking retarded and too fucking awful to even get 1550 at current level that matters

get cancer and die on a road where youll repeatedly get run over by lv 85 challengers
Good luck with that and welcome to twinkinfo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread