Best nifflevar twink? Rogue, dk or shaman? Dont bother posting if youre a troll

Nimixia

Legend
So ill try this again:

So I already have two nifflevar axes and actually already had a lvl 72 DK twink. I absolutely raped. Well, that was cause I was in pretty much full PVE gear. But anyway, stuff happened and I leveled him to 85. Now me and a friend want to get back into twinking. She is gonna play a disc priest and Im wondering. How are nifflevar rogues and enhance shamans compared to DK's? Btw my DK was 72 with 200ilvl eng helm and both nifflevars.

Dont post if you dont like 72s. I dont care how you feel about them. I dont care if you think im cheating. Your post will get deleted. It will lead no where. However, if you feel like you can answer some of my questions, please feel free to post your opinion.

Also: I see a lot of changes are being made in MoP, so, which of these three classes will be most OP in MoP with nifflevars?

best nifflevat wink? ok ill answer truthfully this time

the answer to your question is...

level the fuck up u goddamn queer

So can someone ban this troll? This is the second time. Kind of getting ridiculous. He is the reason my last post was closed when im trying to get legitimate answer.

As i previously said;

Enh - burst will continue unchanged from what i can see however atm, enh is good because their off healing is more stupid that 85 rets atm but your losing greater healing wave in MoP.
Rogue - obvious advantage is being able to see other rogues, slow OH is kinda lame but guess it doesn't matter when your the equivalent damage output of titans gripping
Dks - looking strong across the board in MoP probably the the safest bet.

As i previously said;

Enh - burst will continue unchanged from what i can see however atm, enh is good because their off healing is more stupid that 85 rets atm but your losing greater healing wave in MoP.
Rogue - obvious advantage is being able to see other rogues, slow OH is kinda lame but guess it doesn't matter when your the equivalent damage output of titans gripping
Dks - looking strong across the board in MoP probably the the safest bet.

Thanks for giving a good and helpful response. So is that the only thing thats being done to nerf shamans? Or will their burst be nerfed too. Cause I could still use regular healing wave or healing surge.

your last post got deleted because you spread ur shit around the fucking thread faster than aids spreads in a closed pool

I was there trying to save it but the power of your verbal diarrhea was unfortunately no match for me, my god you must be world prized shitter to best me like that

go fuck yourself

Going to spend the next 15 minutes looking for a harassment reporting option. You better hope they dont have one. And the only reason it is 'spreading shit around' is because assholes like you cant keep to themselves and thrive on trolling and insulting people over the internet.

Going to spend the next 15 minutes looking for a harassment reporting option. You better hope they dont have one. And the only reason it is 'spreading shit around' is because assholes like you cant keep to themselves and thrive on trolling and insulting people over the internet.

You came to a new forum with the majority being 70, welcome to the internet.

You came to a new forum with the majority being 70, welcome to the internet.

I completely understand that. But this guy is getting my threads closed and wont stop insulting me. I didnt do anything to him in the first place besides having a different opinion. Kind of ridiculous and immature. And yes, its the internet. But if you cant control yourself and refrain from "fuck u cunt" and shit like that on someones post. Seriously, grow up. You have your opinion, I dont care. But get that shit off my threads. Or create a new sub forum for nifflevar questions and the like.

Here's some light reading about enh in MoP some good some bad, basically main lvl90 burst ability

Enhance on beta - Arena Junkies most balanced
Enh PvP in MoP, we must do something ! - Forums - World of Warcraft some whining

Talent Calculator - Game Guide - World of Warcraft - Most likely spec, could swap purge glyph for ghostwolf but i wouldn't play without the other two in this bracket

Thanks so much! So what is your opinion on this? Rouges, Dks, enh shamans. What is going to be most op in MoP at lvl 71/72 with duel nifflevar?

in MoP, the best nifflevar twink is clearly a prot paladin/warrior. you are basically using a 2hander + shield at the same time.

Congratulations on learning to use the report button. You're still a cheater based solely on your need to tell everyone you aren't, and I will continue voicing this opinion.

And on-topic; roueg is teh bset cla5z 4 op nivs

Actually I didnt report. But ill say again, Its not cheating if blizzard gives you the option to do it.

And on topic: Maybe rogues are op now but they are getting nerfed in MoP so I am looking at enh and DK right now.

Actually I didnt report. But ill say again, Its not cheating if blizzard gives you the option to do it.

And on topic: Maybe rogues are op now but they are getting nerfed in MoP so I am looking at enh and DK right now.
I haven't seen the extent of the nerf in MoP, but 71 Niff Rogues literally one-shot at the moment.

You could level both enh and DK and try?
That's what I'd do if I was in doubt...
I prefere DK with a pocket healer atleast :)

Users who are viewing this thread