Best mount for 70 twink?

TFRogue said:
It's called Amani warbear sup bitches my rogue for sale has one. =)

i lol'd

ZG tiger mount.

1 it's a tiger

2. it's extremely hard to get as a 70 esp if you need other people to help you and you can't do it on your own.

3. You will not be able to obtain it in cata

4.It's badass.

raptor > cata imo....cuz the tiger is just a reskinned NE mount, and my main is NE. whereas the zg raptor is the only way ingame, as alliance, to get a raptor like hordes.

TFRogue said:
Amani warbear nuff said

shutttttt up already. and no

So TFR how was getting r1 with reckful on bg9 with a shadowmourne warrior i asked him about it on skype? he was abit confused.

McBankington said:
Is this a joke?

Mounts are purely cosmetic, there is no best in slot mount. If people are seriously taking mounts and every little thing this seriously God I don't even wanna play as a twink anymore.
Actually there are best in slot mounts.... Level 60 twink ret pally with +20% mount speed on a mount that can carry extra passengers is best in slot for a team with others that don't have the +20%... Helps to carry at (+20% movement) your pocket healer or prot buddy to take the Relief hut in AV...

id say,

Ashes -> Scarab -> Time-Lost ->Dragonhawk Mount -> Red Drake -> Albino

i currently only have red and albino on my 70 warrior :F

how is red drake cool? all it requires is gold, and its just a recolored drake. i personally dont like the drake model to begin with.

ashes is legit, but you can get that by just farming.

scarab is amazing, and is the best mount for anyone. would have required being pretty into end game @ 60 tho or xferring to a backwater server and banging the gong first, but still took a lot of prep.

albino is just a reward for buying a lot of mounts, meh. again drake model.

dragonhawk is cool

Falkor said:
how is red drake cool? all it requires is gold, and its just a recolored drake. i personally dont like the drake model to begin with.

ashes is legit, but you can get that by just farming.

scarab is amazing, and is the best mount for anyone. would have required being pretty into end game @ 60 tho or xferring to a backwater server and banging the gong first, but still took a lot of prep.

albino is just a reward for buying a lot of mounts, meh. again drake model.

dragonhawk is cool

How would you get the Red Drake from gold? i dont get it..

its obtained from Wyrmrest accord exalted, and ya okay 1600g or such but still not that easy to get exalted on a 70 ^^

back to topic, Scarab is cool but still place my vote on the one from 100 mount.. most be the hardest as 70, other mounts is merely about luck / or grind

Users who are viewing this thread