Best mount for 70 twink?

Is this a joke?

Mounts are purely cosmetic, there is no best in slot mount. If people are seriously taking mounts and every little thing this seriously God I don't even wanna play as a twink anymore.

I'm just wondering which mount would be more amusing. This is not a serious issue. I have the gold but don't know what to pick.

Requesting a thread deletion, can't find the option.

McBankington said:
Is this a joke?

Mounts are purely cosmetic, there is no best in slot mount. If people are seriously taking mounts and every little thing this seriously God I don't even wanna play as a twink anymore.

Holy crap dude! Over react much?

He was merely asking us what we think the coolest mount would be for his twink. People do that every day in real life - "Which shirt do you think I should wear?", "which car should I get?". For flying mount you would want [Ashes of Alar] definitely. For land mount, I would go for [Reins of the Raven Lord]. Both mounts are attainable by players on TBC only accounts (ofc you can get them if you have WOTLK too). Both mounts ARE TBC mounts, so it suits your theme more imo.

I would go with the Mechano-Hog, if you're on a BC account you can't even get the Tundra unless you get a wrath trial. (Do they even have those?)

My favorite mounts have always been the ZG mounts though, it's totaly up to you though

Raven Lord IMO

based on what 80's have said positive or negative and from players in the BGs

travelers tundra mount, do a wotlk 10 day trial. do the quests at amber ledge, and coldara for the rep. along with the daily cooking and fishing quests in dalaran. also turn in any waterlogged recipes, you get from fishing. you should be able to hit honored which makes mount 18000. many players will believe at 70 you paid the full 20000. have your fishing and cooking at 375 before doing trial. many 80's are happy when i have popped it in SWP, Kara, ZA, so they can vend etc.

BC netherdrakes, for some they either forgot or don't know where they are from. i have been in TK, BT, etc. raids with 80's and when i fly in on a netherdrake, many are amazed to see a 70 on one? also many don't know that after you get one free on the final quest to shat, you can go back and buy the other 5 colors

Halaa PVP mounts, get alot of questions when i'm on either one. many don't know about those 2 specific ones from halaa vendor

my 70 has over 50 mounts, and when on a albino drake, get a ton of Q's also

even if i pop a nether ray mount from skyguard, you realize from Q's. how many players are new to the game, and just ripped to 80.

ashes of alar would be cool, you will need a guild to run you for that, 80's fight and die over that mount

for horde i think a twink would be impressive on a zulian tiger

for alliance i like the winterspring frostsaber

you got $$$..... spectral tiger

or instead of wasting hours of my life to save the 2k gold id rather just pay for it. golds cheap now. like $2.50 per 1k on most servers.

ether said:
Mechano-Hog or Traveler's Tundra Mammoth?

neither b/c all that proves is you have money to blow.

for utility, tundra...just for repair and reagents.

other wise other people gave cool ideas like raven lord, ashes, etc. my personal favorite mount is the raptor from zg, undecided on coolest flying mount.

Falkor said:
neither b/c all that proves is you have money to blow.

for utility, tundra...just for repair and reagents.

other wise other people gave cool ideas like raven lord, ashes, etc. my personal favorite mount is the raptor from zg, undecided on coolest flying mount.

s1 glad or ashes for coolest flying mount

time lost proto would prolly draw the most attention seeing as most people prolly think you NEED to be 80 to get it. only retards and ebayers (dray- oops) dont know where albino drake, rays, netherdrakes, and the like are from. they look cool, but not the coolest. either ashes of alar or time lost is my vote for flying mount. ashes > time lost, but its also a bijillion times harder to get. actually i think the time lost is ugly, but the main draw would be 80s /boggling at seeing a 70 on it.

Turtle from fishing for land mount imo. My twink warrior has it and i think its funny as hell rolling into arenas with it.

hm not bad. bout as much as a chopper...good buy

Users who are viewing this thread