Best lvl 29 class?

Papewiao

Legend
Just wondering how OP some classes are at this level might get some friends into this bracket aswell

sounds like u want 2 get in to 29s for all the wrong reasons

but locks are #1

Dorigon said:
but locks are #1

^this with the spam fears and seduces to go along with the insane amount of damage they can do it makes them the most OP class by far

as far as healers go resto druids are at the top of the list, I mean... swift mend crits for 1.2k and it's instant!

fcftw said:
^this with the spam fears and seduces to go along with the insane amount of damage they can do it makes them the most op class by far

as far as healers go resto druids are at the top of the list, i mean... Swift mend crits for 1.2k and it's instant!

qft

6+4=10

I would argue that, while definitely OP, warlocks aren't as powerful as the almighty arms warriors.

Too much mobility and utility, and the self heals are absurd. nerf plz.

Gorillamode said:
I would argue that, while definitely OP, warlocks aren't as powerful as the almighty arms warriors.

Too much mobility and utility, and the self heals are absurd. nerf plz.

don't forget mortal strike at level 29?!?!? how could I let the OP spec only known as Arms to slip my mind... /scold

Pft......fire mages brah, pyroblast hits stupid hard and impact is just plain dumb

Personally i always wished i had rolled a shadow priest, gdm they are just SO OVER THE TOP!, but alas i like fcing.

arcane mage

If your friends are skill capped, I'd recommend an elemental shaman or feral druid. Very hard to play, but can keep up with Lock DPS, if done right...

Users who are viewing this thread