Best in Slot Player vs. Player

My chardev which hit the spell pen cap 75 and the hit cap of 4% - wasn't used. The amount of fears/mana burns and numerous other spells that you would miss with that current dev.

Ill update them tomorrow.

- Nesy

Right guys, i sadly do not have the time to keep this thread updated.

If anyone is interested in taking over i will be glad to pass it up and sticky it.

- Nesy

Hey, just wondering why the rogue backstab Chardev is using the Slayer shoulders but not the leggings.

If someone could explain this to me it'd be great
<

Was just looking at Disc BiS and thought my character was probably closer to actual BiS, so decided to make a chardev.

http://chardev.org/?profile=304136

Obviously some items like trinket Belt, Choice of Haste PvP Neck + Rings / Spirit PvP neck and rings are debatable But I think this is pretty damn close to BiS.

The Chardev only says 62 Spellpen, for some reason it wont add the +35 cloak enchant on top of it.

It never add's the cloak enchant for some uknown reason
<

- Nesy

Right guys, i sadly do not have the time to keep this thread updated.

If anyone is interested in taking over i will be glad to pass it up and sticky it.

- Nesy

Everyone is willing to complain about the post, but no one is willing to take it from you ^^

Question:

I'm aware that pvp sub rogues should be in full pve, although some resi is needed for arena/rbg. This is my best effort in balancing resilience with my other stats, is it looking arena/rbg ready? I'm fairly new to arena and our guild is doing RBGs and hopefully taking it a bit more seriously in the future, so I'd like to get more opinions. Cheers!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Yup/simple

Except nearly nobody has that weapon and is not attainable anymore for new players. The dps is also lower than apolyon. The stun is nice though, but rng is rng.

hej i wanted to ask if there's somebody who could make a bis chardev for elemental shaman (pvp) and tell me the best proffesions for it.

thx !

About the two hander frost spec, I created a (in my opinion) superior chardev. He has more ap, more haste, is hit capped, but has less resilience. However, with death knights, we have a lot of defensive cooldowns and with a good healer are almost unstoppable. Also, i updated a few gear pieces and a few gems and enchants (sp isn't the best thing for frost, it only helps with one or two abilities). Heres the link, chardev 9

Last edited by a moderator:
For the rogue-backstab, is double crux really needed? 1 crux gives 80 ap with a delicate cardinal ruby and should be put in the main hand. However, mounting vengeance with two cardinal rubies gives 126 ap. See the difference? So it would be 46 ap or 27 haste, unless theres some other reason why a dagger would be better.

I have a question regarding weapons. I'm leveling up both a rogue and death knight to 70, but as I have never done 70 pvp in cataclysm before I am not sure which spec for each class would do best. I would like to play frost on my DK, so I'm assuming frost DW would be best, and my best guess for rogue is hemo?

Users who are viewing this thread