Best In Flag Room

Novacane

Legend
I played a Pug with a rather shitty team and came across a <Best In Show> premade, consisting of 7 or 8 players from said Guild.
They basically just stood in their Flag Room while one or two went off to get the flag. The win took them the whole 20 minutes. What is up with this?
It would take them 5 minutes to win the game just running through mid, killing anything in their way, but they insist on standing in their flag room for 20 minutes. I'm not quite sure why they would use this "tactic"... It's boring for both parties (i asume), it's slow and it's unecessary (considering the competition).
Would someone care to explain, because i don't get this at all.

Don't take this as flame/hate thread, i'm just confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
people fucking around i guess.

its not efficient I agree, but we were just getting 4 guildies there Not in My House achievement.

Becareful being a new guild getting labeled for things. People are fast to point things out. Personally it's noone business what you do.

Honeybadgers don't give a sh%t

what a waste of a thread, there was already a thread directed at criticism of this guild - why make a new one

If it was just 1 game i dont see any harm, its pretty obvious they were trying for an achievement. If it happens a number of times you should be more worried.

Because its funny? and it makes you rage.

Obviously worked if you felt the need to make this thread haha. Used to do it all the time in Cata with Epic.

But thats just my personal opinion. There was 4 of us btw.

Not quite sure how to respond to this. I clearly stated in the thread that i was just curious to why they did this, not in any way "mad". I was told they did this to achieve some achievements so i'm not sure what you are talking about. If you did this with 3 friends, we weren't in the same game.

Not quite sure how to respond to this. I clearly stated in the thread that i was just curious to why they did this, not in any way "mad". I was told they did this to achieve some achievements so i'm not sure what you are talking about. If you did this with 3 friends, we weren't in the same game.

I was there on my Ele Sha. The fact that it left enough of an impression on you, that you felt it necessary to come hear and make a thread about it, was just enough cause for myself. But yes, I believe some guildies needed an Ach.

I do take this as a flame/hate thread. It's their 15 dollars a month and they can play any way they sit fit.

R u gettin enuf TI points yo

Users who are viewing this thread